Where has your bike taken you today?

An3

2 hours ago, NotSoBigBen said:

Perfect autumn morning on the Highveld, nice to have the right tool for the job today 😎

It would appear that road will soon be tarred so maybe we shouldn't moan to much ....

20220331_073936.jpg

red hubs on a orange fork with a blue frame?? what is this? a smartie commercial?

blerrie philistine 😉

😅

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• NotSoBigBen

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, NotSoBigBen said:

I spent some time in the Circus in my youth 😎🤪

needs yellow grips and a purple saddle to complete the look imo. Maybe a green bottle for some colour.

3 hours ago, NotSoBigBen said:

Perfect autumn morning on the Highveld, nice to have the right tool for the job today 😎

It would appear that road will soon be tarred so maybe we shouldn't moan to much ....

20220331_073936.jpg

isn't that what the tarred roads look like in GP?

8 hours ago, MORNE said:

🤣🤣

ps: i even let my wife drive us home first to drop the bike off before going to the ER and later plastic surgeon haha. Bike was OK😅. Around then was when the adrenalin wore off and the pain started lol!

I drove myself home, unloaded the bike from the back of the bakkie, parked it in garage and had shower.

21 hours ago, MTBeer said:

isn't that what the tarred roads look like in GP?

You should come to North west to experience real tarred roads on your mtb or gravel bike. Doing the road riding thing is nowadays a big risk🤯

19 hours ago, ChrisF said:

Perfect breeze for a decent afternoon workout 👍

Screenshot_20220331-170432_WhatsApp.jpg.adb2dd88cb79e5bd8791ae626b725b4b.jpg

Also had re introduction to the South Easterly " breeze" on my road ride yesterday in Somerset/Stellenbosch. We have been working in JHB for past 6 weeks where the wind is not such a factor.

On 3/31/2022 at 11:25 AM, NotSoBigBen said:

20220331_073936.jpg

Where is that Bennie?