Where has your bike taken you today?

An3

Think we might have passed each other somewhere,I did quit a lot of riding around there aswell.

Haha! I'm sure we did. Not really into dirt roadie type riding, but I must say I enjoyed "touring" through that area. Beautiful scenery around every corner.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

To work, but in some style, because it was the first outing of my new old bike!

SHOW US THE REST!!!... Please.

Where my bike took me the long weekend. A tale of sorts.

Friday - No riding, but popped in at Cycle Factory to pick up some bling

http://scontent-b.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t51.2885-15/10853004_298125350398065_1736339445_n.jpg

Highly approve of these.  Got a set for my son's bike and he loves them.

Tuesday morning at Panorama airfield, not easy to see but it is very rare that that windsock is as limp as a Frenchman's handshake .... Those who ride RWB road will know the wind always blows into your face on the way home! Not a cloud in the sky and a perfect blue sky .....

post-271-1420737726,1639.jpg

SHOW US THE REST!!!... Please.

Will post some in the Retro / Colnago threads when I have a chance to take proper pictures.

Bit of not so "controlled burning" #theysay

On my commute to work this morning, was off the mountain already while taking this shot had a nice chat with Nils from Woodstock CycleWorx

Edit: wasn't controlled at all

post-8906-1420782163,1402.jpg

Edited by Meezo

Bit of "controlled burning" #theysay

On my commute to work this morning, was off the mountain already while taking this shot had a nice chat with Nils from Woodstock CycleWorx

"Controlled burning" my arse! They will NEVER do a controlled burn this time of year simply because the risk of a runaway fire is waaaaaay to high! It is normally done in a small window period at the end of winter or beginning of spring. It was likely a cigarette butt tossed carelessly, a bergie cooking fire out of control or a deliberately set fire.

"Controlled burning" my arse! They will NEVER do a controlled burn this time of year simply because the risk of a runaway fire is waaaaaay to high! It is normally done in a small window period at the end of winter or beginning of spring. It was likely a cigarette butt tossed carelessly, a bergie cooking fire out of control or a deliberately set fire.

Yes you are right, not about your arse though [emoji53]

Mate of mine said stopped to ask the fireman he said it's not controlled!