• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

Howick... still one of the best!

Up new trail "Almost Rockless" which runs to the left of old "Face".

post-4529-0-58328900-1376859188_thumb.jpg

Down "Pines"

post-4529-0-50134000-1376859201_thumb.jpg

And then some more...

Edited by ichnusa

Meezo

Respect for doing the whole of the front of Constantiaberg on a rigid single speed! Your forearms must feel like you've operated a jackhammer after doing the bit towards Silvermine.

That little stretch to silvermine gate is soo washed out and rocky atm, its even uncomfy on my dualie.. cant imagine it on a rigid.. geez.. impressed

Meezo

Respect for doing the whole of the front of Constantiaberg on a rigid single speed! Your forearms must feel like you've operated a jackhammer after doing the bit towards Silvermine.

That little stretch to silvermine gate is soo washed out and rocky atm, its even uncomfy on my dualie.. cant imagine it on a rigid.. geez.. impressed

Thanks guys. Had my brother chasing me for most of the way. When we got to the gate , i mentioned to him that was one of the trickiest sections I've ridden in a long time, if i was dodging the rocks it was the puddles. In the end i just started riding thru and in things. He's response we would of been better off going for a swim!!! :D

My son's first go on a single speed rigid we recently built for him. He enjoyed it, likes the way it handles. Also his first go on a 29r.

Pity a broken spoke cut the ride a bit short but still loads of fun!

post-271-0-35053500-1376894275_thumb.jpg

Planet Zug had some more sunshine this weekend and the road bike got some exercise

post-182-0-25465400-1376908942_thumb.jpg

Lake Zug looking a bit green

post-182-0-60688500-1376908952_thumb.jpg

Beautiful part of the world!

My brother is doing the Haute Route Alps and probably disagrees at this precise moment in time!

post-182-0-48239000-1376908964_thumb.jpg

Planet Zug had some more sunshine this weekend and the road bike got some exercise

post-182-0-25465400-1376908942_thumb.jpg

Lake Zug looking a bit green

post-182-0-60688500-1376908952_thumb.jpg

post-182-0-48239000-1376908964_thumb.jpg

Let's try again

Beautiful part of the world!

My brother is doing the Haute Route Alps and probably disagrees at this precise moment in time!

Meezo

You guys are giving him faaarrrr too much credit .... that is an on one inbred SS .... anything can be conquered and it makes the rider look good (Even when dying or out of control on the trail) ... but give credit where it is due, great choice of bike Mezzo ;)

You guys are giving him faaarrrr too much credit .... that is an on one inbred SS .... anything can be conquered and it makes the rider look good (Even when dying or out of control on the trail) ... but give credit where it is due, great choice of bike Mezzo ;)

haters gonna hate!!! :whistling:

Shoulda seen the dropoffs i did with her :ph34r: , broke my gopro mount at oak valley after a tumble, never got around to replace!

EDIT : and its meezo!

Edited by Meezo