EvoBikes and Janos Thief or Honest ?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Shaheedalex said:

I am fully aware that he is a rude person so should I add thief to his discription going forward?

Β 

Anyone else have this with him or EvoBike?Β 

Β 

WOW !!!!

Β 

I have been dealing with Janos from around 2016.

Β 

ALWAYS friendly !!!

Β 

Β 

Calling him a "thief" ..... WOW !!!!!!!!Β  I have lost count of the number of times he has helped me out with small parts, which I simply could not get in any shop.Β  He would start digging about and "maak a plan", but he always helped.Β  Recently he sent me a WhatsApp when a part came in that was out of stock in SA for more than a year, proceeded to keep it in a drawer for a few days until I could pick it up.

Β 

Β 

So to answer your question: "NO, my experiences with Evobikes is completely different to yours."

Β 

Β 

Janos ou maat, doen so voortΒ :thumbup:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

My only "gripe" is their new address .... the old one was next to my regular cycling route, was so easy to pop in and have a chat.Β  The new address is not as convenient for me ..... I may have to start asking @Me rida my bicycleΒ to pop in on my behalfΒ :P

Β 

Β 

Β 

Mensig, maar mense se gathare is taai die tyd van die jaar ..... wat gaan aan ?

7 minutes ago, MORNE said:

It’s mos the 95th of January….the longest month of the year. Everybody needs R150 right about now….

Net wat ek gedink het 🀣 

I take the rule of traffic, if one person drives on your ass he is the problem. If everyone drives on your ass you're the problem.Β 

Looking at the response on here, you're the only person on Janos's ass.Β Β 

Only ever EXCELLENT service and going the extra mile.

Β 

I have ordered crap loads from them and both Naas and Janos been great every time, even going out of their way to order a shimano dropper lever I wanted as part of an order.

If each of the 70 previous posters can donate R2 to the OP, he’ll be refunded. If we get the 180 posts to donate R1 he’ll be way over as well. Or we can get other groups and take a much lesser contribution to cover him and then some for time, data.

I've shopped @Evo many times, both online and in store. If you know your prices, they generally will suit your pocket, and often they have stock of something that other stores do not, so pricing is moot.

I've never had an issue, and they will remain the first place I check when I need something.