Edited by mecheng89

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, mecheng89 said:

Neither of those channels exist.

DSTV stream, also not happy about it. Just a hassle to setup.

30 minutes ago, mecheng89 said:

Nope. HIghlights at 8pm tonight, tho...

The Mens race is on Channel 206 (SuperSport) at 6pm - not sure if this is live or delayed coverage.  The Womens race is on the same channel at 4pm.

5 hours ago, SwissVan said:

I was looking forward to the race.

Hard luck, perhaps it would have been a nightmare with some many others on a tight course. You'll never know.

1 hour ago, mecheng89 said:

Nope. HIghlights at 8pm tonight, tho...

So every event live except for the main attractions ... 🤦‍♂️

Pogacar still with a lead of 55s with 33km left to race. He broke away with 100km to go. I do not think the chasing pack has any firepower left to catch him. Crazy.

On 9/27/2024 at 8:03 PM, 'Dale said:

You will either love it or go “Ewww…”

It seems to be working well for him 

NX7gQ4UoE5m62yiJhPYnvL-970-80.jpg.webp

Edited by splat

"I can't believe what has happened. After this sort of season I put a lot of pressure on myself for today. The race unfolded pretty quickly. There was a dangerous breakaway in the front, and I maybe did a stupid attack, but luckily Jan was there with me. I never gave up until the final. It was an incredible day - I cannot believe what just happened." 

Tadej Pogaçar 

spacer.pngPic: Getty Images

Edited by 'Dale

1 hour ago, 'Dale said:

"I can't believe what has happened. After this sort of season I put a lot of pressure on myself for today. The race unfolded pretty quickly. There was a dangerous breakaway in the front, and I maybe did a stupid attack, but luckily Jan was there with me. I never gave up until the final. It was an incredible day - I cannot believe what just happened." 

Tadej Pogaçar 

spacer.pngPic: Getty Images

I hate long range solo attacks, but somehow this kept me enthralled from the moment he attacked at 100km right till the end. The race ebbed and flowed and the result was always in the balance. The chasers could have caught him, but the "2nd group syndrome" scuttled their chances every time they came back together.

Well deserved victory, he had to work hard for that one.

18 hours ago, DJuice said:

DSTV stream, also not happy about it. Just a hassle to setup.

A bit late now but I watched both men’s and ladies  races live on Tizz without hassle

I'm not happy !! - Where the hell am i supposed to find the money to buy a V4rs WC limited edition. 

First they make these things so damn expensives and then they go out and win the WC - What were they thinking 🤑

Tadej proved, again, that this season he has no equal. The race result is a fitting summary to his dominance and the culmination of what I would certainly deem to be a generation-defining season. 

Long may he reign.