*Paarl - under control

*Wellington - out of control

*Du Toitskloof - out of control

*between Portville and Tulbagh - under control

*between Darling and Atlantis - out of control

*R363 Clanwilliam

*Signal Hill - flare up

*Karatara between George and Knysna - under control

Laat weet asb julle kontakte wat die brandstigters sien in die Paarl en in Stilbaai, waar ook nou brande gestig raak, om onmiddelik direk met Ysterplaat lugmagbasis in kontak te tree by 021 5086185 of 021 5086911 met inligting oor presies waar die brandstigting gesien word. Die helikopter vlieeniers Kan Dan uitkyk en aan die polisie rapporteer sodat die skelms vasgetrek kan word. Bid vir die vlieeniers en bemanning wat lang uitputtende skofte vlieg in uiters moeilike omstandighede. Dr A. Keuck, Ysterplaat Lugmagbasis

Edit: Sorry for wording in Afrikaans.

Edited by BSG

Amazing, did anyone else see the documentary on them hunting massive pods of dolphins in false bay? Some phenomenal footage and something I knew nothing about.

Was amazing to watch.

Called "The Killer Whales of the Cape" or something to that effect.

Could not believe the volumes of Dolphins in False Bay, some pods measure up to thousands. 

It is a recent discovery, was first observed in 2009 in False Bay. First time in history that a hunt was documented / filmed.  

Scotland's Sunday Herald newspaper got creative

15977334_10158137053530008_3155622025296

Geez dude, you really hate Trump that bad that you post something everyday about him?

this is awesome!

amazing how it seems as though the ignition occurs as the piston is already on its way down.

The combustion must be when piston is on its way down , if before Top it will create force in wrong direction, If right at the Top the force will be transferred stragth onto Crankshaft and bearings.

Was amazing to watch.

Called "The Killer Whales of the Cape" or something to that effect.

Could not believe the volumes of Dolphins in False Bay, some pods measure up to thousands. 

It is a recent discovery, was first observed in 2009 in False Bay. First time in history that a hunt was documented / filmed.  

I often stop and have a chat with the shark spotter on Chappies. (He cycles too.) One morning I asked "what's up" and he said "check out the dolphins". There were at least 500 or more in a massive school making their way up the coast towards Hout Bay. Fantastic sight. I was shocked that I was dof enough not to notice it myself because the ocean was literally boiling with them. But then, Chappies is not a place to take your eyes off the road for too long, or you may join the dolphins.

The combustion must be when piston is on its way down , if before Top it will create force in wrong direction, If right at the Top the force will be transferred stragth onto Crankshaft and bearings.

:thumbup: , now that explains why my knee hurts, just to much force at the top of the pedal stroke...need to fire the spark plug just past the top.

thanks for the explanation !

*would be awesome to see that on a V8 turbo*

Amazing, did anyone else see the documentary on them hunting massive pods of dolphins in false bay? Some phenomenal footage and something I knew nothing about.

Yeah I saw it. I always knew dolphins where clever but orca's are cleverer. That old toppie that owned the boat was passionate about them, He was so excited every time they saw them. I loved how he watches from his veranda every morning. I did start to feel sorry for the dolphins though, they stood no chance.

Yeah I saw it. I always knew dolphins where clever but orca's are cleverer. That old toppie that owned the boat was passionate about them, He was so excited every time they saw them. I loved how he watches from his veranda every morning. I did start to feel sorry for the dolphins though, they stood no chance.

The touching part for me was the Whale they freed a few days earlier from fishing ropes, who obviously recognized the boat (and the Toppie) and spent a few hours around the boat. The most touching was where the whale "stood" on its tail, head out of the water and on eye level with the Toppie, and looked him straight in the eye, as to say "thank you for saving my life"