• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

aaaah yes, the man-drawer... I also have a man-cupboard in the garage. Mind you, a man-garage is probably a better description.

go look at this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgUpDGAIdds

This guy is funny.

Was watching one the other night about people who have names spelled differently but pronounced the same as the regular spelling, and the amount of time they need to spend in life correcting the spelling of their names - Sean, Shawn, Shaun etc. Was hysterical. 

aaaah yes, the man-drawer... I also have a man-cupboard in the garage. Mind you, a man-garage is probably a better description.

go look at this...

no you guys can't claim that.  It's more of a junk drawer. In my case I have one at work and one at home. When I'm too lazy to put something away properly it lands up there until I need it one day or run out of space.  :blush:

This guy is funny.

Was watching one the other night about people who have names spelled differently but pronounced the same as the regular spelling, and the amount of time they need to spend in life correcting the spelling of their names - Sean, Shawn, Shaun etc. Was hysterical. 

Sara-hhhhhhhhhh - LMAO

Uni....you should start a "show us yours" thread about this.  We all have one. :blush:

Hahaa I'll find a pic I tweeted of my work one, or I'll take another pic, each December I do a clean up, and there's a lot of oh hey - I forgot I had that ;)

In my case it's called my workshop

You and me both.

My December cleanout only hapened in the beginning of march.. And i only got halfway...