I have an idea for a new thread...

TNT1

I worked for two years in a Tidal Mangrove swamp trying to build a prawn farm in part of the Amazon Basin.

Almost all our safety incidents were insect related . . 

I always wanted to go to the Amazon, until I found out about the candiru, the fish that is supposed to swim up the part of a man's body no fish is ever supposed to swim up. Myth or not, I decided I never wanted to find out...  :mellow:  :eek:

• Replies 78.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

I worked for two years in a Tidal Mangrove swamp trying to build a prawn farm in part of the Amazon Basin.

Almost all our safety incidents were insect related . . 

Amazon mangrove swamps to places that call Bukavu the big city, nothing like city life hey

Amazon mangrove swamps to places that call Bukavu the big city, nothing like city life hey

The birdlife in that  Jungle is fantastic

post-63-0-80407600-1480147740_thumb.jpg

post-63-0-82024100-1480147767_thumb.jpg

post-63-0-64464700-1480147856_thumb.jpg

post-63-0-99594000-1480148136_thumb.jpg

Edited by The Guy in Pink

*JACK (age 3)* *was watching his Mom breast-feeding his new baby sister... After a while he asked: 'Mom why have you got two? Is one for hot and one for cold milk?'*

*STEVEN (age 3)* *hugged and kissed his Mom good night. 'I love you so much that when you die I'm going to bury you outside my bedroom window.' *

*BRITTANY (age 4)* *had an ear ache and wanted a pain killer. She tried in vain to take the lid off the bottle. Seeing her frustration, her Mom explained it was a child-proof cap and she'd have to open it for her. Eyes wide with wonder, the little girl asked: 'How does it know it's me?'*

*SUSAN (age 4)* *was drinking juice when she got the hiccups. 'Please don't give me this juice again,' she said, 'It makes my teeth cough.'*

*DJ (age 4)* *stepped onto the bathroom scale and asked: 'How much do I cost?'*

*CLINTON (age 5)** was in his bedroom looking worried When his Mom asked what was troubling him, he replied, 'I don't know what'll happen with this bed when I get married. How will my wife fit in it?'*

*MARC (age 4)** was engrossed in a young couple that were hugging and kissing in a restaurant. Without taking his eyes off them, he asked his dad: 'Why is he whispering in her mouth?' *

*TAMMY* *(age 4)** was with her mother when they met an elderly, rather wrinkled woman her Mom knew. Tammy looked at her for a while and then asked, **'Why doesn't your skin fit your face?'*

*JAMES (age 4)* *was listening to a Bible story. His dad read: 'The man named Lot was warned to take his wife and flee out of the city but his wife looked back and was turned to salt.'** Concerned, James asked: 'What happened to the flea?'*

*The Sermon I think this Mom will never forget....**This particular Sunday sermon...* *'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust....' * *.* *He would have continued but at that moment the very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four year old girl voice, **'Mom, what is butt dust?' *

Cool 1400 bakkie :thumbup:

15048100_180437769084859_124429848431244

I get so the moer in with these okes that drop their suspension in their citi golfs and then  cant go more thatn 20 km/h because the road is too bumpy

Cool 1400 bakkie :thumbup:

15048100_180437769084859_124429848431244

Dude that is not a 1400

It's an early sunny pickup. Same same but different and gtr-ified

It's also longer than a 1400

1974 DATSUN SUNNY 1200 UTE

Engine/Powertrain

S14 SR20DET Motor

ACT 6 Puck Clutch and Lightweight Flywheel

All HPS Racing Pipe and Hoses

Countered Forged Cranks Half

Custom Aluminum Radiator