• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, snap!

We were musing about the same thing over many beers last night...my mate is expecting his first in feb, and I reassured him, that the third one is much easier, the most obedient, and practically raises himself...

We were musing about the same thing over many beers last night...my mate is expecting his first in feb, and I reassured him, that the third one is much easier, the most obedient, and practically raises himself...

That is why the middle child is such an emotional mess. The first child knows he/she is a screw-up. And the third child knows he/she is completely perfect. But the middle child must live knowing that he/she is neither a screw-up nor perfect....

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

So can you get rid of the first 2 when the 3rd one comes?

one can try... but it's not that easy...specially now that brangelina is out of the picture...

Cos by that point the parents are just gatvol with everything, and just leave teh kid alone. Wanna climb that tre? Fine. Just don't come crying to me when you fall. 

It's only a little bit live :lol:

that was befok funny...but they are a bit doff..they just need to lift it off the top wire and then they could have used their hands

3 children? I'd rather stick needles in my eyes. I was at the snip snip mechanic 3 months after my 2nd was born.