• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Femism is not what it used to be. They are going through a third wave now.

Feminism, used to be about equal rights, and they had massive support, a lot of what they have been fighting for is starting to be achieved. However, the "extreme feminists"  (read man haters, who are the polar opposite of misogynistic pigs), the ones who will hate not matter what, have hijacked the "feminist banner, and they have been bleeding moderate supporters ever since.

Its a movement that is becoming less relevant the more that they achieve their goals. But those who fight and hate for the sake of it, will find smaller and smaller issues to scream about. This is not just a feminist thing, this is relevant to any party, body, movement that starts achieving its initial goals.

for a moment I thought you were describing our local political landscape in a round about manner

Norway has just legalized equal pay for equal job...............that's how it should be and the Scandinavians have led the way

Iceland has it legalized for 50 years.. yet they still have a wage gap....

DTy36f2W4AAYZbP.jpg

If you had to adjust it population size at time of launch, it would still be scary, but less scary.

eg: When the car launched in 1893 the worlds population was around 1,5 billion. 60 years later it was around 2,8 billion. So at that stage 50 million was about the same as 150 million today.

If you had to adjust it population size at time of launch, it would still be scary, but less scary.

eg: When the car launched in 1893 the worlds population was around 1,5 billion. 60 years later it was around 2,8 billion. So at that stage 50 million was about the same as 150 million today.

plus a car was probably about 50 years of the median family salary.

The last four are all free to sign up.

I'm surprised the mobile phone doesn't feature - although it was quite stopstart due to national rollouts.