I have an idea for a new thread...

TNT1

Something else I didn't know.

55ae8340827d980ebd7a1c293bc9c069.jpg

Absolute fuckin bull****. 

How easy for people it is to believe anything that they read on FB. Don't spread fake news, dude. It's not cool. 

And yes, I am triggered. Veganism is part of my core values system. I won't take someone talking **** lying down. To my knowledge there have not been any comprehensive studies on vegan/vegetarian* recidivism.  

*Vegetarianism is not an ethical stance. Thus, recidivism, if you can call it that, would possibly be higher than those who are vegan. IMO. 

Edited by Odinson

• Replies 78.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

How easy for people it is to believe anything that they read on FB. Don't spread fake news, dude. It's not cool. 

And yes, I am triggered. Veganism is part of my core values system. I won't take someone talking **** lying down. To my knowledge there have not been any comprehensive studies on vegan/vegetarian* recidivism.  

*Vegetarianism is not an ethical stance. Thus, recidivism, if you can call it that, would possibly be higher than those who are vegan. IMO. 

I think it was pertaining more to Vegans in the U.S

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/most-vegetarians-lapse-after-only-year-180953565/

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/animals-and-us/201412/84-vegetarians-and-vegans-return-meat-why

And yes, I am triggered. Veganism is part of my core values system. I won't take someone talking **** lying down. To my knowledge there have not been any comprehensive studies on vegan/vegetarian* recidivism.

79% of all quoted stats are made up on the spot.

amazing! somone posts something against your value system and you have a complete hissy fit - but its ok for you and your mates to consisantly post negative comments about others' beliefs. double standards much?

amazing! somone posts something against your value system and you have a complete hissy fit - but its ok for you and your mates to consisantly post negative comments about others' beliefs. double standards much?

Uhm, what? 

It probably is quite a high figure but so what...why are you getting your knickers in a twist over something so unimportant

What absolutely fantastic news! :clap:

More veggies for those of us who stay vegans/vegetarians.  :rolleyes:

his "religion" was offended

Well unless vegans start crashing planes into buildings, or are covering up massive pedophilia rackets, I wouldn’t take them too seriously as a religion yet.

It probably is quite a high figure but so what...why are you getting your knickers in a twist over something so unimportant

That's the thing. It's not unimportant. 

Everyone is bemoaning the state of the world, climate change, etc., but so few have the balls to put their money where there mouth is and start contributing to change. 

And yes, I am triggered. Veganism is part of my core values system. I won't take someone talking **** lying down. To my knowledge there have not been any comprehensive studies on vegan/vegetarian* recidivism.

Why the anger. Did someone post a cartoon of Mohammed?

Why the anger. Did someone post a cartoon of Mohammed?

You can do better than that. Try again.