I have an idea for a new thread...

TNT1

Not quite sure on how to respond to your posts.

very bold statements you are making, i can only hope that it is ignorance

Best advice I can give you, if don't know how to respond, rather don't... its not worth getting upset about.

• Replies 78.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Went on a cuise ship with my vrou. She couldn't handle the motion of the ocean. This was her every day of the cruise. See siek en dronk.

Is this ignorance you speak of the same as not knowing what you are talking about, while believing you do? 

Before it's too late J..

giphy.gif

Just curious...did you ask their permission?

that's not how it works...

If he'd used it in a separate non-related way, as part of Hairy's MTB Tour Bonanza, then he'd have to ask. Retweeting / posting the pic, complete with their blurb and details is not contravention of their request. 

Before it's too late J..

giphy.gif

Is this the same Jesus that created the whole universe by speaking it into existence... then needed Adam's rib to make one more thing?  :whistling:

Medical world insisted I won't have one either. I tried for 10 years, including seeing prof. Kruger at the Vincent Palotti Fertility Clinic. Gave up last Feb. Told the wife I am over it, and will not see another doctor about fertility as long as I live.

My daughter turned 4 months old last Sunday.

I traveled a very similar road. Hundreds of thousands spent on trying to have a baby. We agreed to one final attempt (which I held zero faith in), and my (perfectly healthy) son is now 5.5 years old. 

Is this the same Jesus that created the whole universe by speaking it into existence... then needed Adam's rib to make one more thing?  :whistling:

Believe/don't believe whatever you want, the solid proof which you want you will not find, it does not mean that its not there.....................

Believe/don't believe whatever you want, the solid proof which you want you will not find, it does not mean that its not there.....................

Hey, both you.....

giphy.gif

This is not the place...

Mod Note:

Time and again religious discussions on this forum have shown to cause nothing but animosity.

Simply respect others beliefs, no matter what they are.

So cut out the bashing and cut out the preaching.

Future posts will be deleted.