• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Harry would be in his 90's by now.

Born in 1923. He appears to be a serious anti war activist and quite legit. From what I am seeing he is not saying.. Don't remember.. But.. take cogninsce of the fact that we have learnt nothing

I'm Impartial to his views.

Born in 1923. He appears to be a serious anti war activist and quite legit. From what I am seeing he is not saying.. Don't remember.. But.. take cogninsce of the fact that we have learnt nothing

I'm Impartial to his views.

Anne Coulter has taken more breaths than most, doesn’t make her views on humanity any good ;)

Lunch? People f... up perfectly good cows for the same reason.

your analogy  would be correct if we cut the legs off living cows and then just let them limp around for the rest of their life

Sigh. Why the f... would anyone want to f... up a perfectly good tree like that?

It dates from long ago, long before people were even aware of the scarcity of giant redwoods and before conservation became a thing. But yes, I agree, it is dumb. The way the redwoods are now protected, it can never happen again. There are several in California and Oregon that were tunneled in the late 1800s or early 1900s. The redwoods are really amazing trees, for a boy from the nearly treeless Karoo, I can tell you I was in absolute awe standing between them. There are also a few smaller ones in the Tokai arboretum, but I don't know if they survived the fires from 3 years ago.

Edit: No, that's not me in the picture! :D

post-17716-0-27666300-1542029207_thumb.jpg

Edited by DJR

your analogy  would be correct if we cut the legs off living cows and then just let them limp around for the rest of their life

Do you feel equally passionately about bonsai trees and almost any plants in pots that cannot grow to their full size?

I hope so, otherwise you are really full of ****...

your analogy would be correct if we cut the legs off living cows and then just let them limp around for the rest of their life

If you are a small family, you can’t eat a whole cow at a time!! If you did you would need to buy a eBike.