• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

I think she's basically stating that most female contraception is hormonal and as a result can lead depression, lack of libido and sometimes weight gain and skin problems along with a myriad of other risks resulting from long term use. You also get physical contraception that can be uncomfortable during sex and not great. The choice of no contraception is either no sex or running the risk of getting pregnant. Its also a rant generally that women seem to bare the sole responsibility for contraception as men are unreliable and dont have to live with the consequences should they choose so. 

I imagine her hope is that one day men would be willing to take the same level of measures as women such as reversible vasectomies which, apart from the discomfort of the  procedures itself, have no other negative effects like the hormone based contraceptives that women are subjected to. 

Edited by The Beard

Torn ass [emoji856]

Looks more like he got kicked in the nuts by a planet. Gotta hurt!

I got kicked in the head by one, and nearly lost the fight because of it. I was out of it for about a month after.

I also don't get it. I went onto her twitter page. That tweet is pinned. Has 51.9k retweets, 252k likes and too many comments to read. I am still non the wiser after spending 5 min reading the comments.

She is lamenting having to choose between either;

a.) birth control pills which make her depressed, 

b.) no birth control pills, and getting pregnant, 

c.) condoms, which take away the joy of sex.

....I still don't get her rant.

I think she's basically stating that most female contraception is hormonal and as a result can lead depression, lack of libido and sometimes weight gain and skin problems along with a myriad of other risks resulting from long term use. You also get physical contraception that can be uncomfortable during sex and not great. The choice of no contraception is either no sex or running the risk of getting pregnant. Its also a rant generally that women seem to bare the sole responsibility for contraception as men are unreliable and dont have to live with the consequences should they choose so. 

I imagine her hope is that one day men would be willing to take the same level of measures as women such as reversible vasectomies which, apart from the discomfort of the  procedures itself, have no other negative effects like the hormone based contraceptives that women are subjected to. 

You Metro sexual you. So sensitive and understanding. You must be fun at parties....

Friday!!

You Metro sexual you. So sensitive and understanding. You must be fun at parties....

Friday!!

I am the bomb in my turtle neck and perfectly groomed hair... think of me as the ron burgundy of sensitivity. TGIF

I imagine her hope is that one day men would be willing to take the same level of measures as women such as reversible vasectomies which, apart from the discomfort of the procedures itself, have no other negative effects like the hormone based contraceptives that women are subjected to.

Pretty much in a nutshell