• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

They have just finished building this at my sons school .... I went to have a look at the track while they were building it and it looks awesome.

There is a junior track and then the proper track, which is proper!

https://www.facebook.com/generationsandowninstitute/posts/215941136550892

I know what my lunch breaks are going to consist of in the not too distant future seeing as I now work from home and have flexi time. How awesome to have something this cool on the doorstep so to speak.

Saw this on Facebook. I can see the dog in the background thinking "this is not going to go down well ."

I always saw these type of pictures and thought when I have kids it will never happen. Then I had kids and it's like the kids are all programmed to do the same naughty stuff. We have had graffiti drawn on our cars(luckily it came off), actually walls, furniture and floors as well. We recently(lockdown project) tiled our entrance area and one of the kids got hold of a hammer and well we now have some nice chips in the brand new tiling. I had 20 kg of playpen sand dumped into the pool. This was hilarious when we decided to watch it unfold on the cctv. They literally had a production line and completed the job in less than 5 min with about 50 trips each with little sand spades. The list goes on, with 3 boys I could write a book.

I always saw these type of pictures and thought when I have kids it will never happen. Then I had kids and it's like the kids are all programmed to do the same naughty stuff. We have had graffiti drawn on our cars(luckily it came off), actually walls, furniture and floors as well. We recently(lockdown project) tiled our entrance area and one of the kids got hold of a hammer and well we now have some nice chips in the brand new tiling. I had 20 kg of playpen sand dumped into the pool. This was hilarious when we decided to watch it unfold on the cctv. They literally had a production line and completed the job in less than 5 min with about 50 trips each with little sand spades. The list goes on, with 3 boys I could write a book.

Edited by Red Robin

not sure if that's a serious question, but it certainly seems less 'vibrant' than it was when I joined 10 years ago.

Haha. I had issues connecting early and when i did connect it was extremely slow