Show us your pets

tunariaan

Any ideas where I can buy an old fashion bell to clip onto the collar when letting the dogs loose in the veld? Maggie has taken exploring to new levels and the tall grass isn’t helping. At the moment it’s a case of hoping you spot the tail!

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The lock jaw story is nothing but bs. It’s actually a very placid breed. They scored better than Golden retrievers on the temperament scale. This one is a real baby and great with my kids.

I was also a little wary of Bull terriers until I had to foster my sister's one for a year.

Beneath that very muscular exterior is a very soft, kind-heart baby. post-43-0-73719700-1518781093_thumb.jpg

Lol at the bull terriers, every time I see one I think back to my high school days... we had one that lived at our school during the day, he was called Tigger. Actually belonged to a friend of mine who lived across the road from the school. Anyway he used to hang around the school all day and even sleep in the head masters office. One day a group of us were in the HM office being disciplined.... ole Tigger was lying under the desk sleeping... and then he let off an audible and smelly fart... all concerned (except tigger) tried unsuccessfully not to smile and laugh.

Ja he was a big softy and enjoyed the company of school kids

My boy Ozzy, also a lazy house dog. But very alert, I won’t want to get on the wrong end of him.

I am not very fond of Bull terriers. One came into our yard when I was a kid and mauled my dog.

The owners of BT I have come across swear they are placid and loving. Not my experience. I am mad about Staffies on the other hand.

I managed to get these two onto a scale (I have a sheep-scale). Nina (tan) is 54kg... Boela (black), her 2nd generation brother, is 48kg... He is 6months. I had to pick him up and hold him while weighing.... Nina just got on an sat there like a big bag of potatoes looking at us like "now what"8f3fa06a79c6034987a4ffba3be81167.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

post-52292-0-89216600-1518968594_thumb.jpeg

Thor, our 2 year old Bull Mastiff weighing in at a svelte 60kgs, cuddling up to Marty, one of a brother sister pair of 2 year old rescues.

Seven rescue cats in all, and most give Thor a wide birth, except for Marty, the smallest of the males!

I am not very fond of Bull terriers. One came into our yard when I was a kid and mauled my dog.

The owners of BT I have come across swear they are placid and loving. Not my experience. I am mad about Staffies on the other hand.

I managed to get these two onto a scale (I have a sheep-scale). Nina (tan) is 54kg... Boela (black), her 2nd generation brother, is 48kg... He is 6months. I had to pick him up and hold him while weighing.... Nina just got on an sat there like a big bag of potatoes looking at us like "now what"8f3fa06a79c6034987a4ffba3be81167.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Love the one in the background checking out what is going on!

I was also a little wary of Bull terriers until I had to foster my sister's one for a year.

Beneath that very muscular exterior is a very soft, kind-heart baby. attachicon.gif2013-09-07 07.42.20.jpg

I miss my bully, he was such a gentle soul. If I get another I will call him Cotic! 

Interesting ears!!

They both have a bit of ear cartilage damage so they tend to let the one ear flop!

They both have a bit of ear cartilage damage so they tend to let the one ear flop!

One of my GSD's was like that. After a few years it sorted itself out without intervention from a vet.