Show us your pets

tunariaan

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yoh.. it was nice to see all my furry kids today.. and boy they were so happy to see us... I got a brief where the hell have you been from our one cat..but all the other animals were very happy that we were home????

I thought the dog people would enjoy this cat story.

So our one cat that doesn't know it's a cat is really fond of my youngest. Yesterday he says he is going to just walk down to the corner shop.. okay no issues.. he walks out the gate and not long after comes back and asked if one of us will just hold Ricky cause he followed him down the road.. sure no problem.. but I thought that's odd.. and off my son goes again but the cat wouldn't stay inside.. and all I hear is Ricky go home.. and then pop out side to see.. how hilarious here is my son running back home with the cat close behind ????????????

I thought the dog people would enjoy this cat story.

So our one cat that doesn't know it's a cat is really fond of my youngest. Yesterday he says he is going to just walk down to the corner shop.. okay no issues.. he walks out the gate and not long after comes back and asked if one of us will just hold Ricky cause he followed him down the road.. sure no problem.. but I thought that's odd.. and off my son goes again but the cat wouldn't stay inside.. and all I hear is Ricky go home.. and then pop out side to see.. how hilarious here is my son running back home with the cat close behind

Many years ago, long before we had kids, we had 1 cat that traveled with us, but I think it was because we got her used to it from kitten days on. She even spent some time on a  yacht with us. None of our other cats were like that. They were all scared stiff as soon as they went out of their territories. Maybe it is like you said, she didn't know she was supposed to be a cat and just did whatever the humans did?! :thumbup:

Many years ago, long before we had kids, we had 1 cat that traveled with us, but I think it was because we got her used to it from kitten days on. She even spent some time on a  yacht with us. None of our other cats were like that. They were all scared stiff as soon as they went out of their territories. Maybe it is like you said, she didn't know she was supposed to be a cat and just did whatever the humans did?! :thumbup:

Yah, they all have their own little personalities,... just like humans.  :D

Taking some strain in the heat our Poopsie ????

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170102/87e017f96bf29a9c09e9c27c9d96f133.jpg

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170102/dda6690fea8a82cf9f907fbcc7767cd9.jpg

What colour is she? Blue?

Brown and white. My grand daughter is here at the moment, loves the swimming pool and so does Bella. Chlorine has bleached her hair a bit lighter Away at the coast and had to put the pool net on to keep the dog out of the water!