Post your best photos taken with a phone

divernick

Maybe I missed something, but what happened to TW?

Sorry to break it to you but TW passed away. If you go through the 'Tumbles in a spot of bother' thread you'll get the full story.

Sent from my SM-J200H using Tapatalk

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Great pic patch !

Nice to see them with a full harness!

On a ride over the weekend came across two boxers with full tales, was rather cool to see.

Although at the next visit to the vet you may find yourself having to fork out for a dental clean. :blush:

Snip

Although at the next visit to the vet you may find yourself having to fork out for a dental clean. :blush:

Already booked, R2000 each!!! It's insane. But them having to spend the night away hurts more :(

• 3 weeks later...

Already booked, R2000 each!!! It's insane. But them having to spend the night away hurts more :(

Yeah agreed, that's the hardest part. Some of my work colleagues look at me weird when I take leave to fetch them the next day and spend the day with them. 

Luckily my boet feels the same way as we do and he house sits(well pet sits actually) for us. Not sure some random person is keen on having 2 dogs and 2 cats sleep in the room with them at night.