Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Got this to put under the bikes when working on the stand .... tired of wiping solvents and lubes off the garage floor.

attachicon.gifN+0.jpg

Then realised it is also very handy for a tidy storage area ....

attachicon.gifN+1.jpg

Uhm, when did they multiply ....  :eek:   :whistling:

Nice, do you mind saying where you got it and what it cost. Would also like that, especially under a motorbike or 3.....

Nice, do you mind saying where you got it and what it cost. Would also like that, especially under a motorbike or 3.....

http://www.ctrubber.co.za/

Great company to deal with.

The also do the interlocking rubber mats. Go chat to them and see the show room. Best thing is they also deliver. We did 100m2 of interlocking flooring over a weekend. Kinda like laying tiles but without the glue.

http://rpm.co.za/

Also a good company, stock is an issue.

R632 at Tygerberg rubber company.  (typical rubber and moulding type company)

I bought 2,5m length of a 1,5m wide roll.

http://www.ctrubber.co.za/

Great company to deal with.

The also do the interlocking rubber mats. Go chat to them and see the show room. Best thing is they also deliver. We did 100m2 of interlocking flooring over a weekend. Kinda like laying tiles but without the glue.

http://rpm.co.za/

Also a good company, stock is an issue.

Same type company.  Tygerberg is just closer to me.

The interlocking units are NICE.  But also a bit more expensive (on small scale).  One day I may dig up the courage to ask for a quote to do a 6,4x10m garage ....  original cement surface is deteriorating in places, so I may have to go this route at some point .....

Got a great deal on Trance 27.5 4 over the holidays... got the bike on the 2nd Jan and have been doing a full rebuild using all the good stuff on my hardtail including the newer Epixon TR 140mm fork and my XT 1x drivetrain & dropper. All I needed to do was rebuild the rear hub as the freehub was toast and add tyre sealant when i swapped tyres & Cssix foamo inserts. Just finished it on Sunday so riding this week.. whoop whoop 

post-97711-0-32253600-1547546996_thumb.jpg

Did my whole garage the day I moved in.

Used these guys.

Best investment ever.

I want to do that in my garage. Can i ask how much it cost and the square meters covered?

I have a set, with less than 500km in my garage, you can have them. 6 puncture and some deep cuts. Not a fan.

Hmmm, and here I was thinking of using a set for 70.3 next weekend. You have me worried

I have a set, with less than 500km in my garage, you can have them. 6 puncture and some deep cuts. Not a fan.

Swiss roads hopefully will be kinder to me, don’t know when last I (touch wood) had a road puncture or serious cut.

Not in my grubby hands as yet, but this is the bike I will be replacing my stolen Solis Scoria with.

my19_sirelli_2_1_web-350x233.jpg

my19_sirelli_2_2_web-1-350x233.jpg

Silverback Sirelli 2, full carbon, except handlebar and crankset. Groupo is full Shimano 105 (CSR7000), wheelset is FSA Vision Team30 Comp.

Weighing in at 8.06kg in the shop (sans pedals and bottle cages)

Should take possession on Monday.