Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/29/2023 at 6:47 PM, BaGearA said:

I have a float x FS and honestly maybe the tune for the bike is just good but that Low speed adjustment does soooooo little.

Like fully open to fully closed only makes a very slight difference 

I've had two, and the climb switches on both have made a significant difference when flipped to closed. Not totally locked out, but very firm.

Would've assumed that it's just a quick way to get LS compression from fully open to fully closed, but maybe there's more to it?

1 hour ago, LazyTrailRider said:

I've had two, and the climb switches on both have made a significant difference when flipped to closed. Not totally locked out, but very firm.

Would've assumed that it's just a quick way to get LS compression from fully open to fully closed, but maybe there's more to it?

The switch adds a ton of LS compression but if the LS knob is all the way open i guess it would be less of a difference

I've been out of the game a long time and never seen the internals of the float x personally so don't know exactly what's going on in there 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/16/2022 at 1:03 PM, TNT1 said:

New shoes. FLR XX Knit

IMG20220122181457.jpg

IMG20220122181505.jpg

Probably should've asked this question last week, but how are you finding them +-1 and a half years later? I just picked up a new pair this morning for R2850.. First impression is they look and feel amazing for the price! Will take them for a test ride this afternoon.

On 7/14/2023 at 11:13 PM, Me rida my bicycle said:

O and some new rubber for a different look and saving my trail tyres for when the trails are rideable again. 

Spez has a special on their 2.3 ground controls at the moment (not the T7 casing) 

3 hours ago, 117 said:

Spez has a special on their 2.3 ground controls at the moment (not the T7 casing) 

Thanks, but I have a set of bontrager xr4 which I love on any trail and condion, set of Maxxis rekon race and ikon, a schwalbe racing ray (the new ones still cutt as easy as the old that's why only one) and a vittoria barzo. All with minimal mileage. 

So I would either need to ride them klaar or build a bike and use a set (which I'm considering) or selling some of them.