Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

1 hour ago, Robbie Stewart said:

I'm curious to just go punish Red Phoenix because that is the one trail the Camber really gave me a hard time on. By the time I get spat out at the bottom my arms are in shock :D

Look at the bright side, I reckon your arm strength is waaay better than those of us who have been riding couches for a long time!

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, Michael Dewing said:

Pulled the trigger on these FIDLOCK bottles, and daaaaam are they cool.!!😃🤘🏻

Waaay Better than I expected.! 🥳🤘🏻

IMG_1970.jpeg

I just bought a set too and really like them. They are pricey though but when you factor in the cost of bottle and bottle cage it’s not too bad.

17 minutes ago, michaelbiker said:

I just bought a set too and really like them. They are pricey though but when you factor in the cost of bottle and bottle cage it’s not too bad.

Nice dude.! Yeah, I saw Cade media saying they were really good.. decided to do it, so was expecting good, but man these things are just epic.. 

yeah my wife nearly had a seizure when I told her how much they were😳🤣.. but you absolutely right.. factor in the cage as well and you not far off.. wonder if they’ll ever do an insulated bottle🤔 

also, if you just doing a shorter ride and only need one bottle the base by itself is just super clean on the frame.. hated the empty cage.. 😃🤘🏻

Edited by Michael Dewing

Upgraded my Cyclops  Pro Power Beam with a Wahoo Kicker Core

Had many years service from the power beam but eventually it was no longer possible to calibrate,  which resulted in some "unbelievable" power figures

Only done one ride so far and the Kicker Core looks like a great replacement, much quieter than the "wheel on" power beam.

IMG_6219 Capture.JPG

Edited by SwissVan

5 hours ago, SwissVan said:

... but eventually it was no longer possible to calibrate,  which resulted in some "unbelievable" power figures

Just what I need for Zwift races...:ph34r:

10 hours ago, Mongoose! said:

Just what I need for Zwift races...:ph34r:

The funny thing is even though I could put out major power / speed if I wanted to, there were often other riders who were going much faster and impossible to keep up with.

“Online doping” is real

Not really allowed to say anything more. Those are the rules👀

thanks @AndrePretorius and AP cyclery in kzn for the hands on service over the phone and for hooking me up with these things we aren't allowed to speak about😅

also, thats all you’ll get from me. If you want to see more, see you on the trails

merry x-mas to me, from me…

love - me.

xxx

IMG_9895.jpeg

Edited by MORNE

20 hours ago, SwissVan said:

The funny thing is even though I could put out major power / speed if I wanted to, there were often other riders who were going much faster and impossible to keep up with.

“Online doping” is real

I mean it would be quite cool if they just put bots in there to motivate you..🤷🏼‍♂️🤣

20 hours ago, SwissVan said:

“Online doping” is real

yes sadly it is  😔

23 minutes ago, Michael Dewing said:

I mean it would be quite cool if they just put bots in there to motivate you..🤷🏼‍♂️🤣

It’s possible in Rouvy, as I recall there is an option where you can choose to ride with companions (not other real life people) but a computer generated image of other riders who circulate around you just like in a bunch, and you can choose to benefit from drafting. I think there is also the option to time trial against a cgi “bot”

1 minute ago, SwissVan said:

It’s possible in Rouvy, as I recall there is an option where you can choose to ride with companions (not other real life people) but a computer generated image of other riders who circulate around you just like in a bunch, and you can choose to benefit from drafting. I think there is also the option to time trial against a cgi “bot”

Also just makes it look busier, more users etc.. 

a dropmaster setting would be cool but so soul destroying🤣🤣.. just a bot that comes from behind, let’s your draft for a minute or two and then drops you..🤣🤣

id rage quit super hard..

• 3 weeks later...