Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

Standard with Epicon?

Running at 120mm?

No that was on my hardtail, my lbs made a plan for me to swop over some of my parts onto the frame. Running the epicon at 100mm. The wheel set, frame, and seat post are all new the rest is from my hardtail

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed. There are tons of these small brands available in Oz.

There might be a new addition to the game here (and aus).. Watch this space! 

http://motoworldracing.com/images/F50543531.jpg

After using these once, I now struggle with sunglasses. I wear contacts or spectacles. The specs fit inside these. 

I find that when wearing this I can keep my eyes wide open as apposed to squinting when wearing sunglasses.

http://motoworldracing.com/images/F50543531.jpg

After using these once, I now struggle with sunglasses. I wear contacts or spectacles. The specs fit inside these. 

I find that when wearing this I can keep my eyes wide open as apposed to squinting when wearing sunglasses.

I have the same issue using contacts. How do you fit the goggles when using the normal MTB helmet?

I have the same issue using contacts. How do you fit the goggles when using the normal MTB helmet?

same way as normal. Strap goes around the helmet's rear portion. Helps if you have a proper half-shell lid as opposed to those stupid ones with all the different angled vents at the back... (roadie MTB lid, effectively)

I have a bell super and the goggles fit very snug

Saw this when I got to the shop on Saturday and naturally wanted it...

Paul popped out to get some stuff for the shop, and he saw me looking at it when he got back.

"Oh, I got that for you.."

I was, like... :blush:  :thumbup: 

post-1604-0-35929200-1440392954_thumb.jpg

post-1604-0-30663100-1440392996_thumb.jpg

You have to dig the name...

post-1604-0-65364200-1440393016_thumb.jpg

:)

Used it for the first time this morning on the work commute. Works cool.... :clap: 

post-1604-0-88600500-1440393100_thumb.jpg 

after being to a few local shops last week to try on shoes, I decided to go with the shimano r171's. Although in pics the black/white combo doesnt look all that good, I actually quite like it when its on my foot, clipped in.

attachicon.gifr171.jpg

Looks pretty Damn good in the pics to me. I like. I like a lot. Hmm now to convince the wife to add those to my other 3 pairs of road shoes........