Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

Or ask Tinus at Muffler Inn to put a different end piece on it or to bend it. He is a mountainbiker, and after many years of taking all our trucks and cars to him he would be my first stop to sort it. 

But TBH, Reme could just load his bike on the other side of the bakkie, easy solution....

^^ This

You can ask Nissan to bend your exhaust 45 degrees towards the road.

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Or ask Tinus at Muffler Inn to put a different end piece on it or to bend it. He is a mountainbiker, and after many years of taking all our trucks and cars to him he would be my first stop to sort it.

But TBH, Reme could just load his bike on the other side of the bakkie, easy solution....

Thanks Phil, Jaco.

Exhaust in on the left and it's already bent towards the floor. Saw when I crawled under to put a bike lock on the spare wheel as was suggested to prevent it from being stolen. Was suggested I swap the lug nuts on thr wheels too, will look into that after pay day.

Have not been this broke since I first started mtbing. [emoji23]

I bought some timber and did this

Yoh, I am jealous. My "study" is packed to the gunnels in a semi-chaotic fashion by comparison.  :blush:  

But, please tell me what this is? A saddle you are busy re-upholstering? Or a bag for scissors?

post-17716-0-51196200-1558157969_thumb.jpg

Edited by DJR