Shaved legs or not continues.

M L

330 members have voted

1. 1. Shaved/No shaving/just a little trim

• Yes I shave/wax
    • No I very rarely or never shave
    • Don't shave, just trim a number 1 or 2

One reason - sunblock! Love the SA summer sun but hours on the bike is no good for my lily white pistons, and applying it on hairy legs is just a royal mess!

Leave the hair long and it is a natural sun block, saves you thousands of Rrrrrr's

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where should you stop then? it's a tough question.

Basically.... Shave the hairs that would not be covered by a speedo :ph34r:

If you don't own a speedo just use your imagination

My wife asked me why I don't shave my legs (I'm an enthusiastic mid-field MTB marathon finisher). I told her there was no reason for me to do so because I don't get leg massages or anything like that.

She went on to comment that it might look nice though. That was a month ago.

Well my wife is still on holiday with the kids and I decided to clipper away at my leg hair and send her a photo. I am glad to say that I got the following reply:

NICE xxx

So now if anyone asks why I might shave my legs, my answer will be an emphatic: 'cos the wife likes it.

:thumbup:

dejavu...I got the same response when i shaved my.......nevermind

as you were

• 7 months later...

I had to shave. The hair on my legs makes the baggies slide down. Showed my ass to many times in the past. Afraid of some of the tannies round pretoria, hulle sal my stert stukkend ry...

I asked the Garl a few weeks back if she would like it if i shave/trimme the hair on my legs...her answer to my delight was a "Hell NO!!!"...so I'm off the hook :clap:

I asked the Garl a few weeks back if she would like it if i shave/trimme the hair on my legs...her answer to my delight was a "Hell NO!!!"...so I'm off the hook :clap:

I get the garl to shave my legs for me, I use the "ITBs are stiff, cant reach" excuse... works a charm.

Edited by Patchelicious

Was against shaving of the legs for a long time until I decided to give it a go after having roasties itch like crazy and just be an added irritation with the leg hairs. Don't look back though - looks good, feels good, and isn't such a mission when you come off and need to clean easily.