Cycling legend

fandacious

First got to know about him from an article Bicycling magazine did about him, maybe 2 years ago now. He's on Strava https://www.strava.com/athletes/3414212?oq=wimpie, I follow him. Dude is still a machine, age is just a number.

He REGULARLY does Everesting challenges, and the 1000 Audax? Just another day at the office! It sounds awfully cliche, but he's done more km on his bike than I've done in my car in 2019 (24000, and counting!!).

The dude is pretty handy with the selfie camera.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I havent looked to closely at his Strava maps, but at a quick glance it certainly does not look like he is keeping within his circle of death

Hy is 'n interessante perd.

Ive ridden with him once, not my cup of tea.

He'll bitch and moan about cycling safety and how the police won't help and all that, and then he uses lockdown regulations to wipe his arse with.

Hy is 'n interessante perd.

Ive ridden with him once, not my cup of tea.

He'll bitch and moan about cycling safety and how the police won't help and all that, and then he uses lockdown regulations to wipe his arse with.

He certainly is interesting.  Years ago, when I was a laatie, he was one of the hero's 

Now I follow him on social media, and he is interesting indeed...seems there is always drama following him around...

He certainly is interesting.  Years ago, when I was a laatie, he was one of the hero's 

Now I follow him on social media, and he is interesting indeed...seems there is always drama following him around...

underachievers are always full of drama

Did you read the comments on that one? Apparently he has a permit and he commutes to clients. Creative much?

That's exactly why i posted that one, dubious at best

I'm flipflopping between praising or pitchforking!