Bikes for Enduro... The restart

braailegend

They last ages though......

Foam grips or nothing .... my old bones need the cushion ..

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No man, it's like driving a BT50, you don't see the ugly when riding it.

But I'll know it's there. And every time I look down I will start to throw up violently and develop every disease under the sun.

Foam grips or nothing .... my old bones need the cushion ..

You have much to learn son! 

https://bmxdirect.net/category/grips/

From back in my dirt jumping days when half my bike was made up of BMX parts I would shop at bmxdirect. I got a couple of pairs of BMX grips because they were so cheap. The ones I got are not for sale anymore but are similar to these..

I know they are not lock-on, but I don't have issues with grips turning, unless I've had a crash and sand gets in between the bar and grip.

STRANGER QUAN KRATON GRIP GUM

ZAR125.00

In stock

p5pb16947530.jpg

Ol Steel city is quite the unit! Good to see him still involved and enjoying Mtb' ing

Hairy you missed out on the shan no5

Edit, my mistake,  must have been a diff article

Edited by Eddy Gordo

p5pb16947351.jpg

p5pb16947307.jpg

p5pb16947416.jpg

p5pb16947530.jpg

p5pb16947339.jpg

p5pb16947546.jpg

p5pb16947529.jpg

p5pb16947332.jpg

p5pb16947292.jpg

p5pb16947392.jpg

That hybrid setup Maes is running is A lot more subtle than I thought it would be 

Production Privee Shan n5 from Odin Woods

p6pb16940401.jpg
pb-small.png You don't see one of these frames on a daily basis. Just a small number of companies offer full suspension steel frames, and this one comes from Andorra.

Hope HB 160 from Nigel Madigan

p6pb16940393.jpg
pb-small.png A pretty unique build for this colorful HB 160. At the moment, this frame color pattern is not offered by Hope.

That hybrid setup Maes is running is A lot more subtle than I thought it would be 

I think a 90deg side on shot would have showed it better. The perspective is balancing it out in the photo. Never knew he was running it. Did he run it last year?

I think a 90deg side on shot would have showed it better. The perspective is balancing it out in the photo. Never knew he was running it. Did he run it last year?

Nope, last year your wheels had to match but I think that's been lifted this year

So I hit Helderberg On Sunday morning. Man I forgot how fast that middle bit is. So much fun. I rode it once last year in May, so hitting jumps and drops is like hitting them blind, which adds to the rush for sure. The climb to the top.. Pretty much killed me in that wind though. Better get fit If I want to do any real Enduro's this year.

I have serious lust for a Bronson.

Was always that one bike i wanted  to  buy. Then last year before i bought the guerilla gravity. I contacted a few shops for a 5010 instead. No one had stock, or gonna order. Go figure. So i decide to contact the agents, explaining what i want and understand they dont sell to the public, but can they please direct me to a store that has stock. I received a reply, yes there is large. I reply at which shop about 2 or 3 times. Then ordered a guerilla gravity.