• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/21/2021 at 3:14 PM, BaGearA said:

anyone watched Chernobyl ? 

I'm on ep3 and it's really good 

Its very good.. But then it's got Jared Harris too

Season 2 of Ragnarok: brilliant once again. warning,it's very very binge-friendly ;)

Others may have commented on it before, but of the best weekly viewing i've had the pleasure of, was For All Mankind. that show has serious good story-telling chops.

And as heads-up to the fans of season 1, first 2 eps of Season 2 of War of the Worlds, the euro-version, is available. Easily, the best serialized adaptation by far!

Justin Theroux playing the lead in a TV series based upon a novel by his uncle...

Defintely Added to my watchlist

On 5/30/2021 at 10:47 AM, Capricorn said:

Season 2 of Ragnarok: brilliant once again. warning,it's very very binge-friendly ;)

Thought I was the only one that enjoyed it....Just irritated that we have to wait so long for season 3 again, Cant believe they only put 6 episodes in a season ????

26 minutes ago, RudoJ said:

Thought I was the only one that enjoyed it....Just irritated that we have to wait so long for season 3 again, Cant believe they only put 6 episodes in a season ????

Agree, I havent started watching because of the 6 episodes, as I know it will be done in a weekend and then the wait begins again. ????

We've just started watching "The Blacklist" with James Spader. Season 1 is from 2014 but we've never seen it before!

My son recommended it and so far we're enjoying it.

On 6/1/2021 at 12:36 PM, bertusras said:

Mare of Easttown finale, what an emotional rollercoaster!

i got hooked on the first ep already.  must still get into the rest of it, but from what i'm hearing, it's really really really damned good.

On 6/1/2021 at 12:36 PM, bertusras said:

Mare of Easttown finale, what an emotional rollercoaster!

Ywah what a good series. One of the better ones.  

1 hour ago, Capricorn said:

i got hooked on the first ep already.  must still get into the rest of it, but from what i'm hearing, it's really really really damned good.

Do yourself a favour and try and get your hands on One Dollar.

We've now gotten into The Undoing with Nicole Kidman and Hugh Grant. Just as good as Mare of Easttown. Similar, but different!

On 6/1/2021 at 10:56 AM, RudoJ said:

It's quite good, and I like that it's only 6 episodes.  Think I'm ready to watch Dark now too after this one.

But I'm still most irritated that there won't be a season 3 of Dirk Gently. 

12 minutes ago, Frosty said:

Anyone watched this Your Honor? I'm starting this tonight.

I found it interesting, the wife didnt like it

49 minutes ago, Frosty said:

Wife proposed that I watch it, so I'm hoping it's worth it.

Let us know after you seen the first episode