Had to klap a okie today.

DR ◣◢

So there I am today having a nice chilled ride with my goose on the spruit when this poepol comes screaming around the corner and onto the little bridge pushing my girlfriend to the side.

Next thing he gets off and starts tjooning her *** about having right of way and how she was in his way.

Lucky I saw this coming and taught the oke a lesson he won't soon forget.

You don't tune my chick and get away with it. eksê

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So there I am today having a nice chilled ride with my goose on the spruit when this poepol comes screaming around the corner and onto the little bridge pushing my girlfriend to the side.

Next thing he gets off and starts tjooning her *** about having right of way and how she was in his way.

You tjoon my tjerrie, I buckle your frame tjaaina.

Guest Latent Blue

Ek hoop djyt sy eiers so hard gemoer dat hy deur sy oë kom as hy te lekker in sy neus krap!

If someone tuned my tjerrie I too will TRY MY LUCK,( but I am not a fighter) I don't even own a wife beater so ill get put on my ass

BUT

You do know u have now given the oKE a "lesson to" has all your details to lay a charge of assault against you????

AND IF IT WAS A PROPER "lesson" YOU COULD FACE JAIL TIME, maybe get some extra ink. Just a thought RAT,!!!

Bra as jy my kat van ñ bridge try af ry klap

Ek hou gesig dat hy lyk soos ñ gearbox!! Ek vat ñ bierr na ñ job interveiw! Eks harder as ñ Kawasakie se back fire tjom!

Edited by Pieter1

I would lay a charge of assault against the twat that hit me from behind.

Of course we don't know the real story, but this doesn't sound right

Edited by P.A.K.

If someone tuned my tjerrie I too will TRY MY LUCK,( but I am not a fighter) I don't even own a wife beater so ill get put on my ass

BUT

You do know u have now given the oKE a "lesson to" has all your details to lay a charge of assault against you????

AND IF IT WAS A PROPER "lesson" YOU COULD FACE JAIL TIME, maybe get some extra ink. Just a thought RAT,!!!

You tuning me *** now? Pasop captain capslock. Ill learn you two!