New Epic S-Works are here

G e r h a r d Odendaal

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let us know when you date a supermodel then report back on how much fun you think she was.

Let us know when you've tried an S-Works Epic and then report back on how much fun you think it was.

Until then whatever you say is mere conjecture.

and dont forget the pics, of the supermodel

I really don't understand why people come here to knock the bike. If you don't like it/think it's too expensive/can't afford one/whatever your reason is, why not just ignore the thread and let okes who like Specialized bikes rave on about it?

I really don't understand why people come here to knock the bike. If you don't like it/think it's too expensive/can't afford one/whatever your reason is, why not just ignore the thread and let okes who like Specialized bikes rave on about it?

Enve

Uhm

Envy

Just got mine today

is that your actual bike, looks like one hit piece of hardware.

I do find it funny that such a big ticket bike still doesn't come with pedals(I know the reason)!

Quite simple, not everyone uses the same pedals.

Bull manufacturers try every angle in the book to rape us, at that price they should throw in kit,,,,,,,,,,,dips runs away from Wyatt

Bull manufacturers try every angle in the book to rape us, at that price they should throw in kit,,,,,,,,,,,dips runs away from Wyatt

or they can say. Sir, here is your bike. Do you want eggbeaters, shimano or look on it after you have paid us R100 000