Shocking incident between van driver and cyclists in Camps Bay

Surv0MTB

My sons version.... when is born ill ask him the funny thing is the hub is just a part of media where we make up stuff .. you guys wana no who i am in the clip . don''t think i was there ...59 secs of that clip really shows the whole fight . what really happened we don't no . i am was not there i just watched the clip like all of the guys on the hub. assuming like all what happened . looking at the clip that car is standing near the robots that might of been red . why would the guy in the clip be standing still ? we wanna name them an band them an say they wrong in the one blog i read they where sprayed with water . as cyclist know its really dangerous when roads are wet falling is not nice .breaking a collar is not all .

the video doesn't lie, a bit of water from a sachet wont make the road that wet, i think best you keep quiet as you make sense have no educated input and well you kind have slapped every cyclist and member of the hub in the face with your attempt at ill fated humor (see bolder text), we are a band of brothers and sisters here that give a damn about community friends and cycling for you to come in here and make us a mockery just does not fly well at all.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

THE WORLD HAS THE OSCAR TRIAL

we already have motive

eye witness

victims

mobs

the hub trial seems like we already came to a verdict

cool calm Capetonians are wilder than ""GANGSTER PARADYS"

This is going to have serious implications for anybody on a bike.

The day that 20 oakes screwed every cyclist in South Africa happened yeserday

Ai !! ...its on Facebook already.

Yep bad news travels fast my wife just sent it to me and she works in the fashion industry!

Please don't read more into what I wrote.

Man does that happen a lot on here... you try add a bit of balance and perspective to a discussion and suddenly you are backing the losing horse and being flogged along with it :eek:

Very little remorse from the club. One guy writes on their facebook page:

The problem is most cycles are easy targets,,,but today unfortunately a few guys was thought a big lesson,,don't mess with mc2 riders,,,,,

No wonder cyclists have a bad reputation. Cycling in South Africa just became even more dangerous.

If this lot takes as much time to check their spelling as they do to jump in a fight... 1 chop short of a braai pack .

From an eagle's eye point of view, I can see how this was inevitable.

The knife edge's tension between cyclist and motorist have been flowing for such a long time now.

I expect more of this kinda sad scenarios - vulnerable and edgy cyclists; frustrated and impatient motorists = perfect storm.

Road rage of a different kind.

:blink:

Edited by ' Dale

No, but you scared me with your uppercase.

I told you I don't want to get into legal debate, but please go get yourself a copy of this book. maybe it'll be able to explain to you that defences and claims of diminished capacity is not limited to murder charges and the principles remain the same.

post-38473-0-71549400-1393847344_thumb.jpg

You telling me that out that whole group there isn't one Hubber?? C'mon, there is at least one.

So to whomever that is, post the whole story, or if you don't want to do it under your account, create a new one, and do it via that account.

tafake you were there, tell us what actually happened.

Has it hit the newspapers yet?

It's on News24, so it's only a matter of time before it hits the printers