Is motorcycling allowed?

Guest EdEdEd

This is what my mate has, nearly identical .... Triumph Tiger 800 xc

Envy is a terrible thing!

http://images.motorcycle-usa.com/PhotoGallerys/2011-Triumph-Tiger-800-1.jpg

I borrowed my bosses one a few weeks back for a weekend in the karoo. I was amazed how well it performed on the gravel. Even with road tyres it was an absolute blast. and then on the black stuff it is just so comfortable. I really fell in love with it.

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You might have to buy sooner than you would like legislation is being introduced where all single cylinder big capacity carburetor bikes won't be imported anymore. That means no more new dr650, Klr or xr650.

that sucks, that is why I could not find the xr650l on Honda's site last night, anyone want to buy a 2006 Passat quick :ph34r:

that sucks, that is why I could not find the xr650l on Honda's site last night, anyone want to buy a 2006 Passat quick :ph34r:

So you won't be able to get a brand new one but these bikes will be around for many years to come . :thumbup:

My last motorbike. sadly sold it due to not having the urge to ride. I lost 5 very close friends in seperate motorbike accidents during 2010. The last one happened in front of me. I took up mountain biking after that. Now I want to get back on a motorbike.

This Multistrada I had must be one of the ultimate motorbikes. 1198 superbike engine with heaps of power and torque. used to ride around many superbikes on the corners of Long Tom and the 22.

post-35732-0-58876200-1401443349_thumb.jpg

I borrowed my bosses one a few weeks back for a weekend in the karoo. I was amazed how well it performed on the gravel. Even with road tyres it was an absolute blast. and then on the black stuff it is just so comfortable. I really fell in love with it.

Ya it's such an awesome machine. Rate it higher than the GS's or KTMs..... not my TransAlp though :P

Nearly went for a Ducati Monster, older one because of going to a track day with my mate. He's a Ducatisti through and through, had a Triumph Scrambler, 10 Monsters odd and two or three Multistradas.

Has settled on his Tiger for now.

If money was no object

Been lucky enough to ride my friends 899 a few times in the last month or so.

What an awesome bike would love to try the 1199 but price is crazy.

You might have to buy sooner than you would like legislation is being introduced where all single cylinder big capacity carburetor bikes won't be imported anymore. That means no more new dr650, Klr or xr650.

Oops. So I guess they wouldn't be too happy with this then.....

post-15215-0-43011000-1401446256_thumb.jpg