Re Spray by Bogus Designs

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have been waiting for my frame for ages. Almost 7 weeks to be exact... But it should be worth it

I do take long yes. Sometimes a lot longer than anticipated but only to be sure stuff like this gets sorted properly. Below is your downtube with a previous repair done to it. Your downtube was filled with woodfiller to fill up the hole before a thin layer of carbon was added over it. I dont work like that so yes i do take a bit longer to do a proper job. Peace :thumbup:

post-7810-0-72582400-1437116960_thumb.jpg

I do take long yes. Sometimes a lot longer than anticipated but only to be sure stuff like this gets sorted properly. Below is your downtube with a previous repair done to it. Your downtube was filled with woodfiller to fill up the hole before a thin layer of carbon was added over it. I dont work like that so yes i do take a bit longer to do a proper job. Peace :thumbup:

attachicon.gif20150717_084623.jpg

THAT is a carbon repair!? FFS whoever did that should be shot. 

attachicon.gif20150717_084623.jpg

I nearly spilled my coffee when I saw those pics!

Ouch.... please don't show pictures of my frame.... I don't want to see till it's finished... :)

He's done 2 for me and I have only GREAT things to say about the finished product. I frequent our office passages and depot with my bikes and the two he's done received compliments from people who would usually not even bother to look.

Each bike is unique with some or other personal touch and I love the fact that I'm riding something I had a bit of a hand in. 

On the wait: you can either pop through the KFC Drive Through for a combo meal or enjoy carefully aged steak, grilled to perfection during a pleasant sit-down dinner with friends at Hussar Grill. Bogus Designs ain't no combo meal slapped together.

Momsen ST-R29 SS

post-1575-0-82094600-1405154165.jpg

post-1575-0-54061400-1405154220.jpg

post-1575-0-89112500-1405154631.jpg

Can't wait to take my Otec / Trinity frame to him for a bit of a special spray job.

Just a small matter of a few Mtb races (Burger, K2C, W2W, etc) coming up, and I only have the one Mtb. :blush: