Re Spray by Bogus Designs

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ouch that's a long time to be bikeless I think mine will just have to stay ugly and artless :wacko:

I agree with Lurch,perfect excuse or N+1,not that you need an excuse.[emoji4]

You don't usually advertise work like this to everyone. Cause someone mite just not be happy with the work done on his bike and he runs bogus designs into the ground. And it's bound to happen. Such exclusivity you only share amoungst your select few freinds

You don't usually advertise work like this to everyone. Cause someone mite just not be happy with the work done on his bike and he runs bogus designs into the ground. And it's bound to happen. Such exclusivity you only share amoungst your select few freinds

I seriously doubt it, judging by the photo's of his work that I have seen.

Edited by PeterF

Im only human and not always perfect and yes I have had booboos. Very few but ive had them. Thing is I dont shy away from them and will always fix something if my clients aint happy what so ever. So rest assured no one will run me into the ground. Have a nice day guys of to the workshop for me. Glad ur happy Farmbike. :thumbup:

Edited by BogusOne

Do you also not cycle because you might fall? It's bound to happen!

Edited by Patchelicious

Guest notmyname

Im only human and not always perfect and yes I have had booboos. Very few but ive had them. Thing is I dont shy away from them and will always fix something if my clients aint happy what so ever. So rest assured no one will run me into the ground. Have a nice day guys of to the workshop for me. Glad ur happy Farmbike. :thumbup:

Been a long time since I've see you post. Rad work man.

sorry! :ph34r:

The first hand experience I have with dealing with Bogus I can't believe anyone would be unhappy, but, even if there is one or two, I would still happily send him more business because of the quality of his work - for example, take a look at Wyatt's Lotus scheme, the pictures do not do it justice, you need to see that bike in the flesh to understand the awesomeness of what Bogus did.

s msn that stands by his work.. RESPECT... Unlike another guy  i know called Swen Lauer :ph34r: