Discovery Health - Vitality & Team Vitality plus everything else you need to know

They are only fixing, allocate the points for members who complain. It doesnt seem as if they are re-running the weeks data at this point.

They re ran mine without request. only need one gym swipe now :D

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They re ran mine without request. only need one gym swipe now :D

Mine's also sorted now. Not sure if its as result of the auto fix or my emails to them.

Auto fix as I did not accede to their request for screen shots. So stupid to ask us to send stuff in when they know they can fix it for everyone on their side. I don't think they have the sharpest guys working for them in IT.

Auto fix as I did not accede to their request for screen shots. So stupid to ask us to send stuff in when they know they can fix it for everyone on their side. I don't think they have the sharpest guys working for them in IT.

Auto fixed for me too. Now I have far too many points. Wonder if I can totally incapacitate the system by asking for a ride to be removed?

I did send a screen shot via twitter dm. But still my Tuesday workout does not reflect. It seems to me that you get your points only when Jupiter aligns with Mars, sorta. 

Now I have 2 days to get 800 points or, horror of horrors, no smoothie!. :wacko: I will not be able to bear this hardship, so I have now emailed a screenshot.

What is the most points you are set to reach for Vitality Rewards?

Mine is currently at 600.

Edited by webs

I am on 900, some guys posted a few pages back that they are on a 1000 already.

should this topic have been discussed, I do apologise as I have not read through every comment or post of late, but has anyone also perhaps over the last few weeks NOT been allocated the Team Reward for the weekly points target ? This despite the team members each being rewarded on the individual weekly targets which now are up to 1000 points per individual  :huh:

1200. For now.

I took the same option and now have so many points, pity I couldn't 'pedal' some to some unsuspecting smoothie chaser  :whistling:

1000 now, expecting 1100 on Saturday and 1200 the following week... after that wont have to worry as will be on the maximum!!

If they increase THAT requirement, I will be in die moer in

I'm sure many will feel the same, IF that happens

If they increase THAT requirement, I will be in die moer in

Come on, squire, you do 3,000 pts on a weekday afternoon. :) I did an extra 90min spin to make up for Saturday's missing data, and when the sweat river ran under the next bike, my hammie cramped and I just barely got to 142bpm average, I knew if I couldn't ride my bike up a hill, anything over 1200pts was going to be a push.

Funnily enough, I will now thank Discovery for showing me how little work I was doing on the spin bike so no matter how much I hate wearing it, my HR monitor is my new pal.

I've been inactive for 3 weeks now and my target hasn't decreased at all. Curious to see what happens on saturday when I miss out again.

My mate does Crossfit. Basically for the hour it's pretty hard for him to keep HR above 80% which would earn him 300 points. So he goes 4 times a week. Was fine until his target got to 600. Missed his target for 5 weeks in a row and has just dropped to 500. So another week or two at least.