Discovery Health - Vitality & Team Vitality plus everything else you need to know

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just looking at all this nonsense and constant email war, Isnt it time we boycotted the Active Rewards Program, and stopped sending in any info at all?

At least until its fixed, and they have made revisions to include endurance activities and Heart Rate Anomalies?

We all keep feeding this Troll, but Discovery Vitality is no where without the information they are milking from us for their acturies day in and day out.

Surely all this admin isnt worth a free smoothie?

No its not but it is worth it when you getting a free gym membership.

Ja for me its 2 free smoothie or coffee per week, free gym ( i swim and watt bike there) and a free apple watch that i traded for a fenix 3 so all an all its ok to have some pt every now and then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VAR is working fine for me, so no additional effort required.

The wife gets an Apple Watch, which hopefully will cost me nothing except for the time and effort I put in.

The watch keeps her motivated to do workouts she would otherwise not do.

Zero gym fees are great, while the smoothies are just a bonus, that I won't miss if taken away.

VAR is working fine for me, so no additional effort required.

The wife gets an Apple Watch, which hopefully will cost me nothing except for the time and effort I put in.

The watch keeps her motivated to do workouts she would otherwise not do.

Zero gym fees are great, while the smoothies are just a bonus, that I won't miss if taken away.

Same here except I don't have a wife or Apple watch. Only change I have made is that I now pause my Garmin when stopping for coffee/doughnuts/pies

Can anyone help me with the vitality drive sensor?

Mine does not want to link to my phone at all?

Can anyone help me with the vitality drive sensor?

Mine does not want to link to my phone at all?

Give them a call on the number, they can walk you through it, if its broken they come out quick quick to change it. Ours was a dud and needed to be replaced.

Removing my tracker and getting the sensor one on Monday :D

The one thing I don't have from Discovery is the vehicle insurance and the tracker stuff... would be heavily penalized for my driving.

I also just worked out what a scam the cash back from discovery card retailer is... Says 15% back.. But there is first a limit of 20% limit of spend, so on a Macbook air it works out at a R600 saving on R17 000! Anyone else got a place to buy Macbook air?

Small print geniuses. Insure the worst, card not so bad if you remember that the item you expect the cashback on cannot be more than the size of your feet divided by the girth of your wrist added to the length of your left ear minus the diameter of your big toe.

post-35786-0-60345900-1467127520_thumb.jpg

To think I found Stats easy belies my ability to understand the terms and conditions.

Avoid nasty cashback deficiencies by reading this: https://www.discovery.co.za/portal/individual/card-cash-back

Small print geniuses. Insure the worst, card not so bad if you remember that the item you expect the cashback on cannot be more than the size of your feet divided by the girth of your wrist added to the length of your left ear minus the diameter of your big toe.

PS0729.jpg

To think I found Stats easy belies my ability to understand the terms and conditions.

Avoid nasty cashback deficiencies by reading this: https://www.discovery.co.za/portal/individual/card-cash-back

Bloody Hell. WTF is the calculation on the third column? It must be based on the girth of my winkie, cause this bollocks has even left me disappointed.

Bloody Hell. WTF is the calculation on the third column? It must be based on the girth of my winkie, cause this bollocks has even left me disappointed.

Where's there's mystery there is margin. Discovery are proving to be at Level Expert on this. They must have the biggest small print department in the country. Coincidently they also seem to have the smallest customer care and escalations department.

One for Miles.

New Points Monitor does not allow the primary member, who pays the membership fee and stands to lose most, to view family member points. The option is greyed out.

Disco says tough takkies, it's privacy regulations, nog al. Not once but in 2 separate emails.

What privacy regulations exactly when I am the member and they are merely add ons?