Dopers suck

fandacious

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I don't think I've had much to say on this thread but, having blown a tyre, I pulled into an LBS for a new one. Behind the counter was a doper who was the most (well that I remember) impolite, surly and grumpiest service person I have had the misfortune of dealing with. I nearly walked out but needed the tyre. I didn't complain as I may have been moered if you get my drift.  Dopers suck.

On 12/22/2021 at 3:29 PM, Eldron said:

Ahhh Floyd. I don't hate many riders but that scumbag deserves full scorn.

Deny deny deny, set up Floyd Fairness Fund to defend his innocence, steal money, 'fess up then take make more cash ratting out your fellow dopers to the US government. Class act through and through.

bit hard to hate the whistleblower

I don't think he came out of it with much $$$.

got an article in my newsfeed today stating not a single rider in the mens pro-peloton was caught doping in 2021...

not sure if thats good news or bad news...

12 minutes ago, Shebeen said:

bit hard to hate the whistleblower

I don't think he came out of it with much $$$.

Landis wasn't a whistleblower - he filed a False Claims suit to expose fraud - besides everything was well out in the open when Landis filed his suit. By his own admission he only did it to ensure Armstrong got punished.

He also walked away with $1.1m 

Not a bad post career reward for a doping, thieving liar,

Edited by Eldron

19 minutes ago, Furbz said:

got an article in my newsfeed today stating not a single rider in the mens pro-peloton was caught doping in 2021...

not sure if thats good news or bad news...

Although I read this morning "WADA set to investigate drug found in the hair of three cyclists at 2021 Tour de France"

https://www.cyclingweekly.com/news/wada-set-to-investigate-drug-found-in-the-hair-of-three-cyclists-at-2021-tour-de-france-we-are-entitled-to-ask-certain-questions?utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialflow&utm_source=twitter.com

Seems it is a legal substance not banned outright by WADA

16 minutes ago, Eldron said:

Landis wasn't a whistleblower - he filed a False Claims suit to expose fraud - besides everything was well out in the open when Landis filed his suit. By his own admission he only did it to ensure Armstrong got punished.

He also walked away with $1.1m 

Not a bad post career reward for a doping, thieving liar,

Your memory is a bit patchy over the facts on this one. A quick google and you'll see everyone else calls him the whistleblower that brought down the Armstrong legacy.