Dopers suck

fandacious

14. Ms Edelkraut applied on 11 August 2017 for a retroactive TUE for hydrochlorothiazide.

15. The following submissions were made by Ms Edelkraut:

15.1 Her medical doctor, Dr Jordaan, prescribed Enap-Co to control her high blood pressure and they were both unaware that the medication was on the prohibited list;

15.2 She is 60 years old and plays bowls for recreational purposes;

15.3 She has been using the medication since 2004 and does not dispute taking the medication

eina...must have seen some GnTs spilled over that one!

edit: serious druggee this one:

20. Ms Edelkraut declared on the Doping Control Form that on 24 June 2017 she consumed the following medication and supplements: Enap-Co, Stilpayne, Panados, Dormicam, Omega, Relislim, Multi-Vitamins and Vitamin C.

Burn Her

Burn Her

(Monty Python.... for those that don't understand the Humour)

Edited by Mousea

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems a little silly at her age but if you remove age and stereotypes she doped to win gold at SA champs last year.

When we think "little old lady" of course we see a harmless person but this is no different to Max, Brandon, Kevin, Nolan, Darryl etc.

14. Ms Edelkraut applied on 11 August 2017 for a retroactive TUE for hydrochlorothiazide.

15. The following submissions were made by Ms Edelkraut:

15.1 Her medical doctor, Dr Jordaan, prescribed Enap-Co to control her high blood pressure and they were both unaware that the medication was on the prohibited list;

15.2 She is 60 years old and plays bowls for recreational purposes;

15.3 She has been using the medication since 2004 and does not dispute taking the medication

eina...must have seen some GnTs spilled over that one!

edit: serious druggee this one:

20. Ms Edelkraut declared on the Doping Control Form that on 24 June 2017 she consumed the following medication and supplements: Enap-Co, Stilpayne, Panados, Dormicam, Omega, Relislim, Multi-Vitamins and Vitamin C.

The above is why I found it extremely funny

It seems a little silly at her age but if you remove age and stereotypes she doped to win gold at SA champs last year.

When we think "little old lady" of course we see a harmless person but this is no different to Max, Brandon, Kevin, Nolan, Darryl etc.

By taking blood pressure tablets?

Really???

Edited by Goodbadugly

Wow - Imagine if people said that about your friends Brandon and Max...

I would appreciate there Humour.

By taking blood pressure tablets?

Really???

And Alberto only took some diet pills, Chris took some asthma medication, Jan liked his party drugs, Brandon took some anti depression medication...

Of course I see your point but if you removed her age and sport we'd have the pitchforks out. You have to be impartial in these matters.

And Alberto only took some diet pills, Chris took some asthma medication, Jan liked his party drugs, Brandon took some anti depression medication...

Of course I see your point but if you removed her age and sport we'd have the pitchforks out. You have to be impartial in these matters.

Let us agree to disagree on this one.

Diuretics at that age are not to mask other drugs.

Edited by Goodbadugly

Let us agree to disagree on this one.

Diuretics at that age are not to mask other drugs.

That's the thing - if you change the rules based on emotions and age then it gets really murky really quickly.

Do you let off over 65s? Over 60s? Over 55s? Everybody? What about an over 60 saffer who qualifies and goes to worlds?

That's the thing - if you change the rules based on emotions and age then it gets really murky really quickly.

Do you let off over 65s? Over 60s? Over 55s? Everybody? What about an over 60 saffer who qualifies and goes to worlds?

Case in point, Kevin Moats in triathlon. 60-65 AG athlete, doped to the gills. https://www.tri247.com/triathlon-news/age-group/kevin-moats-second-doping-positive

No I draw the line at bowls.

No I draw the line at bowls.

So no testing at all in bowls?

How about snooker, golf, archery, skeet shooting etc?