Anyone using Zwift?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good news as i am using Rouvy at the moment and would like to also be able to Zwift on my Vodafone tablet.............

Wait, it was free? Clearly I missed something then, as I've been paying all this time.

Good news as i am using Rouvy at the moment and would like to also be able to Zwift on my Vodafone tablet.............

Let us know how it runs on the Vodafone tablet. It runs well on my Mi Pad 4, but I think it is quite a bit more powerful.

Wait, it was free? Clearly I missed something then, as I've been paying all this time.

i just logged in with my existing account.

wasn't aware it was free either 

i just logged in with my existing account.

wasn't aware it was free either 

Oh, I remember - there was an issue initially with the Android version and entering text, so I created my account on the PC or website.

My impatience has cost me yet again :D

• 3 months later...

I used TR for a year. TR is very good for pure structured training, and also works offline and seamlessly but is very boring. The weekly podcasts / youtube videos are however excellent.

I do four structured indoor sessions a week (Tuesday to Friday), and it does get tedious on TR. Zwift helps forget the pain. 

I also think having 800 plus training workouts, as TR has, is an overkill.

I considered Sufferfest to replace TR but the 4DP test scares me. Its not something I want to repeat every few months.

Rouvy works off-line as well, you just need to download the route and then do it when ever you want to, just needs a connection once you are done.

Having issues with Zwift again after the latest update. Does not launch the app.

Second time with this problem in a few months.

Switches to Rouvy for now. Cheaper too but not as much fun.

The Zwift app works fine on the three phones in our house(Samsung and Huawei), but for some reason the app only works on one of the three laptops. Gives a weird .NET Framework 3.5 error that I can't resolve. Any idea how I can fix it? Tried all the online suggestions and even had an IT friend have a look..No luck

Having issues with Zwift again after the latest update. Does not launch the app.

Second time with this problem in a few months.

Switches to Rouvy for now. Cheaper too but not as much fun.

Organise a race and post it on the hub

We used to do this in the days before ????‍♀️ Zwift

They were good fun and damn hard

• 2 weeks later...

The Zwift app works fine on the three phones in our house(Samsung and Huawei), but for some reason the app only works on one of the three laptops. Gives a weird .NET Framework 3.5 error that I can't resolve. Any idea how I can fix it? Tried all the online suggestions and even had an IT friend have a look..No luck

I had this issue when I ran my laptop on my local monitor.  If i used an external monitor it worked fine.

• 8 months later...

Hi guys, quick question regarding HRM with zwift.

My zwift setup is currently: powertap hub on dumb trainer transmitting via Bluetooth to Zwift IPad app.

I want to start using a HR monitor so that I can get some more data. I have Garmin HRM - Run that is Ant+ only.

So my question is, if I buy a wahoo Tickr HR Monitor, will I be able to connect it to the iPad via Bluetooth or is Bluetooth only 1:1 connection?

If not then I guess I need to buy an Ant+ dongle and connect to my PC?

My zwift setup is currently: powertap hub on dumb trainer transmitting via Bluetooth to Zwift IPad app.

I want to start using a HR monitor so that I can get some more data. I have Garmin HRM - Run that is Ant+ only.

So my question is, if I buy a wahoo Tickr HR Monitor, will I be able to connect it to the iPad via Bluetooth or is Bluetooth only 1:1 connection?

you should be able to connect Bluetooth HR monitor to the ipad while using Zwift

you should be able to connect Bluetooth HR monitor to the ipad while using Zwift

My Apple Watch connects via BT to Zwift through the iOS app, if that helps.

My Apple Watch connects via BT to Zwift through the iOS app, if that helps.

Thanks Guys.

I read somewhere that Bluetooth can only connect to 1 device at a time but in my Noobness I realised that my Ipad can RECEIVE more than 1 connection so should be all good.

Sorta need a new HRM anyways so will just go with it and hope for the best.