Anyone using Zwift?

Was this choice on PC or Ios/android app?

I use Ios app, and did not see that option this morning (but I may still have been sleeping)

I'm on the PC.  Saw it doing an auto update as I was starting up then saw the option where you choose your route.  Maybe your app just needs an update?  I haven't looked to see if it's available across all platforms though. 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It isn't available yet on Android beta either, so I guess the mobile versions are a bit behind. Hopefully soon, and hopefully it also fixes some of the many other issues as well.

Edited by HdB

Have not done much Zwifting the last while. But sorted out my trainer bike, and will be making better use of the ap again going forward.

Been obviously riding lots outside during december, and weekday rides also as I hav enot been that hectic at work, but we are picking up speed, and nothing really beats the convenience.

Have not done much Zwifting the last while. But sorted out my trainer bike, and will be making better use of the ap again going forward.

Been obviously riding lots outside during december, and weekday rides also as I hav enot been that hectic at work, but we are picking up speed, and nothing really beats the convenience.

Yeah, I got caught in the Tour de Zwift trap. Two stages left, then I don't think I'll take on anything so long term again, unless it is a training plan during winter.

I skipped a quite a few outdoor rides to take part in, or recover from, these stages, and for some virtual clothing...

World switching is now available on Android as well, PLUS it also fixes the black screen issue many phones and tablets were getting.

This is turning out to be a good week for updates - now if the next update for the companion app can add landscape mode, it would be brilliant.

Edited by HdB

• 4 weeks later...

Just requested a child account for my middle child. Will see how this goes, but pretty nifty that it's free for kids under 16.

• 1 month later...

Hi Zwiftmeizters!!!!

Quick question and not sure if it's been asked before......

When choosing a route on zwift (let's say 30km loop) does zwift actually tell you when you are done with the loop and show how many km's left on current ride or do you just continue till you had enough? 

Please let me know

Hi Zwiftmeizters!!!!

When choosing a route on zwift (let's say 30km loop) does zwift actually tell you when you are done with the loop and show how many km's left on current ride or do you just continue till you had enough? 

Please let me know

Just keeps going in loops indefinitely, unless you do something that has a specific orange jersey for that loop.

Just keeps going in loops indefinitely, unless you do something that has a specific orange jersey for that loop.

Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...

So what is the consensus when you miss your w/kg goal for an ftp test by 0.015w/kg...

Re do test next week?

Round it up?

Use it to get angry and push harder intervals until the next test in 6 weeks time?

Curl up in a ball and cry?

Pick the chunder off the floor and go straight back in for round 2?

So what is the consensus when you miss your w/kg goal for an ftp test by 0.015w/kg...

Re do test next week?

Round it up?

Use it to get angry and push harder intervals until the next test in 6 weeks time?

Curl up in a ball and cry?

Pick the chunder off the floor and go straight back in for round 2?

wait a couple of weeks and re test. 

Hi Zwiftmeizters!!!!

Please let me know

Nope and nope.  Regardless of route chosen you only see your current distance covered.  No notification once the route chosen is complete...

Only time you get a count down over an entire route is if you particiopate in an 'organised' race/ride.

Nope and nope.  Regardless of route chosen you only see your current distance covered.  No notification once the route chosen is complete...

Only time you get a count down over an entire route is if you particiopate in an 'organised' race/ride.

on this note : wish the cellphone bike computer screen could also show current ave speed... 

Nope and nope. Regardless of route chosen you only see your current distance covered. No notification once the route chosen is complete...

Some of the routes I ride have a 30 day PR timer that resets every lap you do. They have finishing straights and lines.

One of the volcano circuits you can earn a badge on has a little counter every time you lap it. Can't remember the name but it's the shirt 4km loop.