Anyone using Zwift?

Thanks Guys.

I read somewhere that Bluetooth can only connect to 1 device at a time but in my Noobness I realised that my Ipad can RECEIVE more than 1 connection so should be all good.

Sorta need a new HRM anyways so will just go with it and hope for the best.

Watch to iPhone is a 1:1 connection:

34c1a4352fad7a94d9bed7716d601c15.jpg

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all

When I go in to select an area to ride I always just have three options. Wattopia and two others. 

How do I select New York for example or am I limited to what is available that week?

Watopia is always available, the other two are "guest worlds" which is on a schedule.

In the app, there is a calendar, colour coded to indicate the different days for the different worlds if I remember correctly.

Hi all

When I go in to select an area to ride I always just have three options. Wattopia and two others. 

How do I select New York for example or am I limited to what is available that week?

Yes. (Short answer)

Edited by RocknRolla

Hi all

Hey, the Guest Worlds (ie not Watopia) are on a rotation which can be viewed here https://zwiftinsider.com/schedule/

Hi all

If the world you want to ride is not currently on rotation you can access any world using the world hack.

The world wont be as busy as the current worlds (it'll just be you and who ever else is world hacking at the same time) so it can be nice for group rides where you dont want to lose your friends in a sea of other riders.

I use a program called "ZwiftPref" that will launch Zwift for you with the desired courses available.

Just a side note, this isn't illegal or against Zwift policy. You wont get your account penalised or anything either.

I find it a little boring with very few people around, but the option it there if you want it

If the world you want to ride is not currently on rotation you can access any world using the world hack.

The world wont be as busy as the current worlds (it'll just be you and who ever else is world hacking at the same time) so it can be nice for group rides where you dont want to lose your friends in a sea of other riders.

I use a program called "ZwiftPref" that will launch Zwift for you with the desired courses available.

Just a side note, this isn't illegal or against Zwift policy. You wont get your account penalised or anything either.

I find it a little boring with very few people around, but the option it there if you want it

Awesome. Will definitely give it a go.

Another easy way to access all the worlds is to create a meetup. All worlds are available on the meetup options

I don't have friends  :mellow:

Thanks Guys.

I read somewhere that Bluetooth can only connect to 1 device at a time but in my Noobness I realised that my Ipad can RECEIVE more than 1 connection so should be all good.

Sorta need a new HRM anyways so will just go with it and hope for the best.

I had similar challenge, I have 4iiii power meter linking to iphone via bluetooth only. Due to bluetooth limitation of 1:1, I went the route of buying 4iiii HRM. The 4iiii HRM is best in market as it acts as a bridge for multiple bluetooth & ant+. So now the 4iiii power meter links to the 4iiii hrm, then the 4iiii HRM links to the iphone sending both sets of data across. This way I get all power and HR for zwift. If I recall it was R1200 by local distributor. 

Got this message at the end of my ride on Thursday. It’s been a good 2 months on Zwift, but it’s time to move on, and try something else. So long Zwifters. [emoji1309]

fb1e433488a0cf60dc38a2b40f92e8af.jpg

f427033d77a6cf560e2f50dd3de64ee6.jpg

Got this message at the end of my ride on Thursday. It’s been a good 2 months on Zwift, but it’s time to move on, and try something else. So long Zwifters. [emoji1309]

fb1e433488a0cf60dc38a2b40f92e8af.jpg

f427033d77a6cf560e2f50dd3de64ee6.jpg

come down in price

Hi Zwifters!

Will any zwift expert please inbox me your contact nr.....I have a few questions regarding zwift / setup / training plans and most of all.....I will use a MTB on the kickr core ;-)

Will be much appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Zwifters

New to zwift and started a training plan which really keeps me motivated.

Surely I must have done a FTP test before I started the plan, but what I want to find out is if it’s possible to do the test even though I started the plan.

If I can still do the FTP test, will this have an effect on current plan and will plan be adjusted accordingly?