Anyone using Zwift?

For the first time a workout didn't save to the Zwift site, must've miss-clicked the save button :thumbdown: Can't see an option on the phone to retrieve and save it again, anybody seen that?

Your best bet is to look if it saved on your PC and upload manually. Though if it didn't save there then you're out of luck I think.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your best bet is to look if it saved on your PC and upload manually. Though if it didn't save there then you're out of luck I think.

Sounds like he was using the phone version of zwift, not sure if you can upload those files manually though.

Yip, after spending some time in the help section I confirm you can upload a file rescued from phone or PC to 3rd party like Strava, but no way to update Zwift itself

• 1 month later...

Interesting thing happened to my Zwift, running on iPhone. 

It used to work seamlessly with my Apple watch as a HRM, but the lat few times I used it, the heart rate on the watch and as displayed on Zwift was different!! I kid you not. Couldn't take a pic because of having the Zwift active on the phone etc. Seriously weird.

This was before I went on a week leave, and my cadence monitor also stopped working. So home now, replaced the battery on the cadence. Doesn't want to pic up, but my Powerbeam picks up. Not a big issue, but I like to have all the things working. So kept fiddling with the position of the cadence on the frame, switch on/off a few times and presto, now nothing is paired to the Zwift! No phone, no cadence, no power meter, nada.

So looked at the bluetooth section on the iphone, and none of the devices are listed there. So my question especially to those using iphone, do you "see" all the stuff on your phone as well as on the Zwift?

I guess the only thing I can try is reinstall the app and see again ... Im just not very good at struggling with flippen IT things!

It used to work seamlessly with my Apple watch as a HRM, but the lat few times I used it, the heart rate on the watch and as displayed on Zwift was different!! I kid you not. Couldn't take a pic because of having the Zwift active on the phone etc. Seriously weird.

This was before I went on a week leave, and my cadence monitor also stopped working. So home now, replaced the battery on the cadence. Doesn't want to pic up, but my Powerbeam picks up. Not a big issue, but I like to have all the things working. So kept fiddling with the position of the cadence on the frame, switch on/off a few times and presto, now nothing is paired to the Zwift! No phone, no cadence, no power meter, nada.

So looked at the bluetooth section on the iphone, and none of the devices are listed there. So my question especially to those using iphone, do you "see" all the stuff on your phone as well as on the Zwift?

I guess the only thing I can try is reinstall the app and see again ... Im just not very good at struggling with flippen IT things!

Sounds like some hardware issue you might have. 

start everything fresh and take it from there.

Just started the 10 week FTP builder - question - should I do FTP tests somewhere during the 10 weeks to ensure I'm at optimal power as FTP increases along the way?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Are you running an ant+ trainer with the phone doing the pairing to the bluetooth devices?

The thing to remember with bluetooth is it can only connect to one device at a time, so if its connected to something else then it wont be visible to zwift.

Everything is Bluetooth, power beam pro resistance trainer with their speed/cadence and the. Apple Watch for he HRM; all going to the iPhone. Never had issues so will try reinstallation of app when I'm home the weekend and just hope!

Just started the 10 week FTP builder - question - should I do FTP tests somewhere during the 10 weeks to ensure I'm at optimal power as FTP increases along the way?

I am not using zwift but i would thing that you have to do a FTP right at the beginning of your 10 weeks, on the equipment you are going to use whilst doing your 10 week block. If not how will you measure any progress. I did a FTP(Trainerroad) on a Cycleops Fluid 2 then did the base block. My FTP increased and when i got my KICKR Snap i did another FTP when starting a new block and there was a huge differance. My FTP actually "went" down. So to measure on the same equipment is very important is all i can say....

• 4 weeks later...

Hi

any advise where I can get the Flux smart at a good price?

Thanks

cool. We expect a full review once you up and running!

Lol not sure how long it will take from Italy..was free shipping..often means slow shipping!

Lol not sure how long it will take from Italy..was free shipping..often means slow shipping!

It gets really slow once our customs and post office get hold of it - but you'll be riding by September at the latest! [emoji23]