Tumbles in spot of bother

Spinnekop

I normally browse on tapatalk. I logged on using the PC and got a little choked up at the advertising banners all being replaced with "Rest In Peace Barry" banners.

Nice one Admin. :thumbup:

Great stuff

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never physically met Barry but he still influenced my style of thinking and interaction on the Hub. He would be the voice of reason when the Sheriff kicked the hornets nest. He would have proper facts when wild allegations re doping was made. He respected his openness  on private matters and enjoyed his support for local spots. His love for animals immediately put him on the good guys team.

RIP Fellow Hubber

I remember meeting Barry at a mine dump ride he organised for Hubbers many years and we've interacted on many occasions since on various forms of social media. We also shared a birthday.

The world will be a poorer place.

Rest in Peace my friend.

I only picked up on this now. I'm so sorry Tumbles. All the dogs that are in heaven just got a new best friend. RIP brother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I will go to sleep tonight incredibly saddened by this. 

My thoughts go to his family, but especially his two sons, going to bed tonight knowing their dad won't be here tomorrow. 

I'm also one of the many who never met him in person and only knew him as tumbleweed..........but I am glad I did and enjoyed his daily input.

I will miss him.......RIP dude!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lets just say I feel like I have been hit with a Blunt object.RIP Dude. I'm going to miss our Twitter banter.

Ahh man that brings a happy tear to my eye. Remembering his blunt object Twitter fiasco with the airports.

I normally browse on tapatalk. I logged on using the PC and got a little choked up at the advertising banners all being replaced with "Rest In Peace Barry" banners.

Nice one Admin.  :thumbup:

Very nice touch indeed. Thanks admin.

Ride in peace my friend. May sunshine kiss your face and the wind always be from behind.

May beauty be before you....

May beauty be above you...

May beauty be all around you...

And may beauty be home inside you

You are so missed. You were so loved. All the love you gave to others over the years, is reflected in the devastation we all feel today.

I keep watching that and thinking how sad the woofs and world will never see that smile again