Fight Fans: Mayweather vs Mcgregor

Imploder

From what has been seen, he doesn't need it now, but at the rate that he spends, he certainly will need it soon.

For sure like most boxers before him.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get boxing, but why? If he does, all it proves is that one of it's best is either old or not that great after all?

Although if things are going slowly and M'er is defending and the crowd start baying for them to 'Box! Box! Box!' I suppose he could legitimately ask for the first time 'Who are they shouting for?'

(Yeah, I know I am old and grumpy but the money going to this thing peels my banana)

It could drive a whole new generation to the sport. MMA/UFC/NicciBeach style is growing at a massive rate. Conor wins, lots of people might be inclined to try their hand at that rather than getting into the "octo".

Yes then money is massive, but its relative to the size of the event. Might grate some tits, but its economics....

Look all Im saying is that I think Conor winning could be good for the sport of boxing. Not that I like it much either. 

For sure like most boxers before him.

I'm guessing that's because they're not the sharpest tools in the shed to start with.

I'm guessing that's because they're not the sharpest tools in the shed to start with.

Fif, how could you say that! Mike Tyson is a blight guy!!

Okay. I'm going to back "Notorious". I think if this bout goes 6 rounds qnd its tight or CM is ahead, Floyd will throw the fight by disqualification. That way he retains his record of not being out boxed.

If they were they wouldn't be boxing.

Suppose the smart thing Mayweather did was leave the promotion company he was with and start his own one.

If they were they wouldn't be boxing.

Suppose the smart thing Mayweather did was leave the promotion company he was with and start his own one.

That's why my standard retort when someone accuses me of being stupid / slow is, "I was not born this way, I got beaten like this. So, what's your excuse?"  :whistling:  :ph34r:

Edited by Wannabe

It could drive a whole new generation to the sport. MMA/UFC/NicciBeach style is growing at a massive rate. Conor wins, lots of people might be inclined to try their hand at that rather than getting into the "octo".

Yes then money is massive, but its relative to the size of the event. Might grate some tits, but its economics....

Look all Im saying is that I think Conor winning could be good for the sport of boxing. Not that I like it much either. 

you should write A book .....like seriously 

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:

+1 though

Mayweather is said to be the Greatest Fighter Alive, winning by staying out of trouble.

Definitely good for boxing in general

You going Gen?

Some very strange things happen in Vegas[emoji53] . .