Fight Fans: Mayweather vs Mcgregor

Imploder

I'm looking forward to this. Hopefully be a good fight , along with all the hype. Got to be difficult for McGregor not to revert to his natural fighting style in the heat of battle though. Got to keep his instincts to launch a roundhouse kick in check. If he approaches and leans into Mayweather in a UFC starting stance, he's gonna wear a few

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mayweather must be like.. I see your one flat green car and I raise you [emoji6]

55456c3f7c96ce2d1dce3ad1b6a029b1.jpg

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Ja nee

Groot bek McGregor will not be able to beat that

Just the GV alone is enough to bankrupt a small country

Edited by SwissVan

The picture of all savy investors. No wonder the knobhead needs the money.

Oh he doesn't need money..he just likes money..just because he owes the tax man money doesn't mean he doesn't have it..it just probably means he can't remember where he forgot that bag of money..

But yeah the way he spends what he has it won't last forever, also they do get taken for a ride by their entourage...not the smartest tools in the shed.. like most boxers..they seem to burn through it really fast..

is he riding bikes because he needs to shed some weight?

Seems his weight is a problem and that with only a few days to go... Mayweather reckons he McGregor is at least 10lbs overweight. ..

Aah the hype will go into overdrive now..

Fortunately when I wake up on Sunday it will all be over.[emoji6]

Edited by Gen

Ja nee

Groot bek McGregor will not be able to beat that

Just the GV alone is enough to bankrupt a small country

I think I read somewhere Mayweather was worth over $1.3 Billion dollars, and thats not a mistake its "Billion"!....more than some small countries, McGregor going to struggle to even scratch that surface.

I dont like McGregors antics, Mayweather is no saint but he has the history to prove his worth in the boxing arena, I hope he cleans up. 

Seems his weight is a problem and that with only a few days to go... Mayweather reckons he McGregor is at least 10lbs overweight. ..

Aah the hype will go into overdrive now..

Fortunately when I wake up on Sunday it will all be over.[emoji6]

Yeah, McGregor's weight and Mayweather's age, ....kinda cancel each other out..  :D

I think I read somewhere Mayweather was worth over $1.3 Billion dollars, and thats not a mistake its "Billion"!....more than some small countries, McGregor going to struggle to even scratch that surface.

I dont like McGregors antics, Mayweather is no saint but he has the history to prove his worth in the boxing arena, I hope he cleans up.

Agreed, I'm supporting the "lesser of 2 evils" purely because of McG behaviour.

I have this dreaded feeling that MaY is going to have his hands full With McG

Edited by SwissVan

Will the weight of the gloves make a difference? The way I see it, FM has won majority of his fights with 8oz so is used to them. CM usually fights with much lighter gloves(think 4oz?) so these are "a lot" heavier. Also CM's stats show his fights are often only about 5/6 rounds so swinging that heavier glove for longer might tire him out a bit. 

I am still hoping CM wins, but FM doesn't have 49-0 for no reason, he can run away from his opponent really well and make the hits when they count.

Will the weight of the gloves make a difference? The way I see it, FM has won majority of his fights with 8oz so is used to them. CM usually fights with much lighter gloves(think 4oz?) so these are "a lot" heavier. Also CM's stats show his fights are often only about 5/6 rounds so swinging that heavier glove for longer might tire him out a bit. 

I am still hoping CM wins, but FM doesn't have 49-0 for no reason, he can run away from his opponent really well and make the hits when they count.

He's been sparring with much heavier gloves, that's how you train...heavy gloves in training for light hands during the fight.

This fight is a complete farce in my books, but man I still just can't stop following it and I'm actually a bit bummed I'm likely to miss it as I have a running race on Sunday morning... 

Very disappointed in myself  :blush:  :D