Fight Fans: Mayweather vs Mcgregor

Imploder

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Both fighters are exceptionally confident that they are going to put their opponent on their arse. Been watching vids of both fighting recently. A smart calculated person could call it 60/40 with the edge going to Mayweather seeing as they are going to be fighting in his "house" so to speak.

One thing to remember, only one of them is a boxer. The other is a fighter. Having said that though, I have been steering clear of a prediction but I recon it's going to be McGregor in the 3rd or 4th round. He'll suss out Mayweather for two rounds and then go for the "kill"........  :ph34r:

Regardless though, it's going to be a spectacle I reckon.

Imagine all this fuss and one of them don't make their weight[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Flat pedals = different breed :whistling:

Poser with flat green sports car in background

Reminds me of ole Evian

Poser with flat green sports car in background

Reminds me of ole Evian

Mayweather must be like.. I see your one flat green car and I raise you [emoji6]

55456c3f7c96ce2d1dce3ad1b6a029b1.jpg

Imagine all this fuss and one of them don't make their weight[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

:thumbup:  THIS!

So about the purse. ..

Boxing Kingdom estimates the purses could be as high as $400 million for Mayweather and $127 million for McGregor.

Also read something that the UFC are taking a huge chunk of McGregor 's purse...not sure if that is true.

Think I recall Mayweather mentioning an amount of roughly $300m if he wins.. but it's all of course speculation on if the event ends up being as big as what expected. But the official purse split agreement is confidential.

If McGregor comes in too heavy he'll get a huge fine as well as if he tried any cage fighting stunts.. who knows maybe with all the fines McGregor may have to pay in after the fact.[emoji6]

https://www.google.co.za/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/brianmazique/2017/06/16/the-estimated-purses-for-floyd-mayweather-vs-conor-mcgregor-fight-are-staggering/amp/