Fight Fans: Mayweather vs Mcgregor

Imploder

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All this prooved is that MMA is a farce. Mcgregor couldnt last 3 rounds against a boxer 12years his senior. He should go back to brawling now.

Where do you get 3 rounds from?

Good job FM

Pity the ref did not let the fight go on a bit longer

Called at the right time..McGregor was cooked, McGregor may have said he was a little fatigued..but is was finished.

People may want to see KO's but in reality no one wants to see someone get beaten to a pulp and McGregor was on his way to getting really hurt.

Well as Patches said more MMA fans will be a little more interested in boxing or at least go read up on how scoring works and rules and realise that boxing isn't just walking around and throwing a few punches. Same can be said for the boxing fans about MMA.

Could McGregor become a good boxer..perhaps, but I think he's made his money and will go back and only to the octagon.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Total lack of respect to the paying public. He should have practised on his fitness not his mouth.

You joking right?

Do honestly not think that both fighters put in nothing but 100% into their physical preparation for this fight?

You don't get to be the best in the world in your sport, be it boxing, MMA, cycling etc by not putting everything into it.

Total lack of respect to the paying public. He should have practised on his fitness not his mouth.

Ha ha.. there is always a lot of talk from both parties prior to any "big" fight..he should've spent more time studying how Maywether fights..he did everything Mayweather wanted him to do..wore himself out early on..but his only hope was always going to be landing a the right punch early, but there is a reason Mayweather doesn't get knocked out..a very good defense...love or hate him Mayweather is a very smart boxer.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

You joking right?

Do honestly not think that both fighters put in nothing but 100% into their physical preparation for this fight?

You don't get to be the best in the world in your sport, be it boxing, MMA, cycling etc by not putting everything into it.

McGregor wasn't bad.. I don't know why people would say that.. he had to drop the weight and he prepared for it as best he could physically... these guys aren't going to go toss their names willingly.

I thought it would be a complete farce..but it wasn't. ..or didn't seem to be.

Edited by Gen

Trash Talking doesn't win boxing matches, McGregor learnt that today.

Mayweather was the superior athlete, no doubt, he was never fazed, took his time and from round 6 it was a one way street.

Mayweather deserves the title and the purse.