Avanchino vs Shooter

Don't wear Chino's and no guns allowed!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, new leaders. But not due to own skill and form

Form - They have form good enough to be up there racing and being a position to capitalize.

Skill - More than enough skill and at WP2 they took hydration packs so they didn't have to stop at the remaining WP's and lose time - even 1min is a a lot at this time in the race.

That is Skill, form and tactical astuteness. 

Well done Cannondale on a good day. The racing is on regardless of the end result which makes it great for all those watching.

She said in the interview today that she perfers the cold so she must be one of the Starks from Winterfell.

Oh hell keep her partner in your thoughts...and the dogs off the trails

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Oh hell keep her partner in your thoughts...and the dogs off the trails

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

And beware of the white walkers because there be dragons!

In fact, possibly due to a lack of skill on Scotts part in not being able to repair a tyre :-)

Trust me, the PROs have skills.

The PRO roadies, well, that’s another matter, as they have support vehicles one arm wave away.

Sometimes it takes some time (poetic) ????????⚙️

I thought first goes last on the TT.

Pro UCI Men go first..in reverse GC order. Then the Pro UCI ladies in reverse GC order. Then the rest in GC order(fastest to slowest).

06:45 UCI MEN start in reverse GC ranking Order

07:35 UCI Women start in blah blah blah

08:05 All amamteur categories start in order of GC ranking (fastest to slowest) (as if that needed clearing up)

10:30 podium presentation to UCI elite

15:30 Last riders expected

Pro UCI Men go first..in reverse GC order. Then the Pro UCI ladies in reverse GC order. Then the rest in GC order(fastest to slowest).

Damn I'm half right!

Trust me, the PROs have skills.

The PRO roadies, well, that’s another matter, as they have support vehicles one arm wave away.

Sometimes it takes some time (poetic) ⚙

You say that but I watched a video where Jarro was being taught how to fix his bike. If you race XCO you don't need skills in that department, just like a roadie. 

You say that but I watched a video where Jarro was being taught how to fix his bike. If you race XCO you don't need skills in that department, just like a roadie. 

Well, says a lot about Sam Daze then. Jaro had to fix Sammy's cleats the other day:ph34r:

And me. Seemed to of gotten it lucky this time around. 

As a small reference if I combine the years Ive been lucky enough to be with with both of them, it equates to 19yrs. 

Glad we got it right once in those years.

Hmm.. would that mean that you need to go into the start chute on day 1 slightly undertrained and then get fitter/stronger as the race progresses? If so, then I have only been getting the first part right (execpt for the slightly part) and the second part spectacularly wrong, any tips? :whistling:

Form - They have form good enough to be up there racing and being a position to capitalize.

Skill - More than enough skill and at WP2 they took hydration packs so they didn't have to stop at the remaining WP's and lose time - even 1min is a a lot at this time in the race.

That is Skill, form and tactical astuteness. 

Well done Cannondale on a good day. The racing is on regardless of the end result which makes it great for all those watching.

I hate it when a victory just falls into a teams lap over 8 days of hectic racing against an incredibly strong field...