CSA fining members for riding choc mtb

Furbz

I have it on good faith that the CSA also bite the heads off live babies and have to have an inverted cross tattooed over each nipple before they can become members.

I also heard something about them wearing really short cycling socks but surely that's a lie - nobody is that evil.

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do people still take our CSA licenses ?? Just asking :ph34r:

If I got a 1 month sanction and a fine from them i'd still be laughing my head off.

I agree with you 100%... Come get the money!!! I would wish them well in trying

CSA should be disbanded, written off, closed down

It ain't gonna happen until just as in some of the other sporting disciplines, the  cycling fraternity stands together and takes them on .

So I gather you are not planing on paying. Wait for them to send the guys to your house to pay.

Are they also going to threaten jail time ?

Or possibly a blacklisting ?

Maybe even worse ! They will ban you from joining CSA ever ever again. Oh the shame.

I had to take out a day licence to ride the Mangaung Classic tomorrow. Is it a CSA licence?

What do I get for the 35 ZARS that I paid?

Having not had anything to do with CSA for some time now - what are the constitutional rules?

I mean has due process being followed here? Was the rider given written notification to represent himself at a meeting ?

What would the due process actually be ?

Did anyone send these thread's to CSA?

Or we just gonna vote with the middle finger and our wallet

ignore my question, clearly upset someone

hey .... I also dont know ....

let's keep asking ... maybe someday an answer may be forthcoming that "makes sense" ....

Having not had anything to do with CSA for some time now - what are the constitutional rules?

I mean has due process being followed here? Was the rider given written notification to represent himself at a meeting ?

What would the due process actually be ?

No hearing necessary - it's been a rule since around 2013. My post above shows them warning riders in 2015.

I don't think they'll ever go the litigation route but they could ban you from joining CSA. This of course means nothing to the every day rider (who wouldn't get fined in the first place of course) but for riders with provincial and national ambitions the ban would be catastrophic.

I had to take out a day licence to ride the Mangaung Classic tomorrow. Is it a CSA licence?

What do I get for the 35 ZARS that I paid?

Medical insurance on the day and the CSAs input into race organisation (which should mean a safer, better organised race - no idea if that is worth the paper it's written in though...)

Did anyone send these thread's to CSA?

Or we just gonna vote with the middle finger and our wallet

PFFFTTT, silly Meezo. W vote with keyboards and anonymity - no wallet required.

Guys, I am a bit unsure. This was a race like any other. With prize money and podiums.

The charity aspect being thrown around is just to be dramatic. Almost every other race also has a charity aspect somewhere.

Or is it just a against UCI/CSA thing?