The Veganism Thread

Odinson

Hmmmm I dont see where Odinson questioned his morals.

He was stating that other movements\ideas etc was debated/questioned even though at the time it might have also felt like circular debate that wont go anywhere.

The post landed poorly.

I responded and then deleted my posts as I realised there was a rabbit hole I was about to go down (non-vegan pun intended)

My initial post to him and the intention of the thread was positive, supportive and encouraging.

So, a bizarre response followed.

All good. 

My only morals that can be questioned is that I roll with a compact crank on my road bike and my obsession with chocolates.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys this is my morning breakfast. Keeps me full till 11pm, then I eat 2x peanut butter broodjies.

Watch "How to make a VEGAN smoothie" on YouTube

https://youtu.be/u13IFwHF4w4

When I don't have spinach I use beetroot.

You vegan or vegetarian?

You vegan or vegetarian?

VEGAN. If you referred to the peanut butter then you are wrong, peanut butter doesn't contain milk or eggs.

If you referred to the smoothie you can see it's rolled oats not muesli.

VEGAN. If you referred to the peanut butter then you are wrong, peanut butter doesn't contain milk or eggs.

If you referred to the smoothie you can see it's rolled oats not muesli.

I was referring to the bread..

I was referring to the bread..

Well if I go on the backside of the bread it doesnt name milk or egg in its ingredients or in any of its allergens.Yeast bread doesn't contain any of those. But I know almost all bakers bread contains milk so I don't eat that. I do eat that 'brick bread' that's dark in colour every 3rd day.

Yum Yum is terribly unhealthy peanut butter. Rather use Black Cat, it doesn’t contain all the hydrogenated oils and other poison.

Yum Yum is terribly unhealthy peanut butter. Rather use Black Cat, it doesn’t contain all the hydrogenated oils and other poison.

OK, will tell my mom to buy blackcat next time. But who said vegans are healthy????

OK, will tell my mom to buy blackcat next time. But who said vegans are healthy????

And don't be a chop ..... buy the crunchy and sugar/salt free jar!

post-5403-0-67679400-1574761535_thumb.jpg

And don't be a chop ..... buy the crunchy and sugar/salt free jar!

Or if you like smooth PB, then the Woolies salt&sugar free is also great.

Also yellow labelled like Black Cat - wonder where Woolies got that idea from...  :whistling:

Can someone explain to me how this 'fryday' think works. Or what does it mean when a hubber say it's not yet fryday.

Fryday's is a Mass Fried Foods kind of gig 

225141-abaf413c-26bd-4f06-bcab-27d962a7f

They sell lots of food at very good money, so do exceptionally well.

ece9076f91f9672131a62f0dff7c3476.jpg?fit

Seeing as their menu is non-vegan  I will not bore you with the details.

Should you feel the need for junk food though, may I recommend you pop in at Lekker Vegan in Harrington Str, CT

http://lekkervegan.co.za/

If you meant FRIDAY, then around these parts we generally have a bit more banter on fridays and it's pretty much moer mekaar friday. Sit back, grab some gluten free non GMO popcorn and watch the handbags sail... 

If you meant FRIDAY, then around these parts we generally have a bit more banter on fridays and it's pretty much moer mekaar friday. Sit back, grab some gluten free non GMO popcorn and watch the handbags sail... 

artificial faux leather handbags please!