Has anyone done the BIG snip?

Beard

social grace's have nothing to do with law

But I would personally never do this with out my wife's consent

You okes are so caught up in your itty bitty rules and regulations and law about where you ride and the rest of the BS that you want to debate this sh*t? 

Who bothers what the wife thinks...its like that Divorce thread.ALL these hard done by okes who were so innocent.Its so one sided its ridiculous.They are even organising a ride so they can cry on each others shoulders???FFS give me a break

Right, whinge over and 13 mins to the end of our local edition of Load Shedding and looking forward to being lambasted

Anyway,can you imagine after trying to have kids for the last 10 years or so and your wife discovers that she is not the one but you are and you never told her you listened to some on line social media quack 

Edited by Kranswurm

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I could not give a F*ck about the law in this instance

Then that is your own personal opinion.

Some may say it is also not becoming of a gentleman to drop "f-bombs" on a public platform.

But this in turn would also just be their own personal opinion again.

Then that is your own personal opinion.

Some may say it is also not becoming of a gentleman to drop "f-bombs" on a public platform.

But this in turn would also just be their own personal opinion again.

Focus on the issue

You okes are so caught up in your itty bitty rules and regulations and law about where you ride and the rest of the BS that you want to debate this sh*t?

Who bothers what the wife thinks...its like that Divorce thread.ALL these hard done by okes who were so innocent.Its so one sided its ridiculous.They are even organising a ride so they can cry on each others shoulders???FFS give me a break

Right, whinge over and 13 mins to the end of our local edition of Load Shedding and looking forward to being lambasted

Anyway,can you imagine after trying to have kids for the last 10 years or so and your wife discovers that she is not the one but you are and you never told her you listened to some on line social media quack

Joh dude, angry much? If anyone did that (your example) it's got nothing to do with having the snip and everything to do with just being a plain old _DICK_. Besides, nobody is saying they wouldn't get spousal permission for it, just that in terms of the procedure it isn't a requirement. At all.

Also. Try not to pass judgement on those who choose to go through or have been subjected to divorce proceedings when you know fkall about the underlying circumstances.

Edited by Captain Fastbastard Mayhem

Bud, I have been putting it off. I came up with so many excuses but I am now running out of them and I can't re-use any because you know how woman remember stuff like that. So I know I am already going to suffer at CTCT so think I might do it afterwards to reduce the suffering.

Tuesday was the snip and five days later (Sunday) I did RideForSight.

I don't know what's worse.

Being a "whiner" in a divorce discussion thread

OR

Reading through it and being irritated by it enough to pass strong opinion on it.

Joh dude, angry much? If anyone did that (your example) it's got nothing to do with having the snip and everything to do with just being a plain old _DICK_. Besides, nobody is saying they wouldn't get spousal permission for it, just that in terms of the procedure it isn't a requirement. At all.

Also. Try not to pass judgement on those who choose to go through or have been subjected to divorce proceedings when you know fkall about the underlying circumstances.

I had the snip done about 7 years ago.

Spousel concent is not needed, but the doctor did have a discussion with me on why I wanted the procedure done, what the outcomes are, that reversal is not guaranteed (and bloody expensive). He also asked me if my wife knows that it is being done. Then he documented it all and I had to sign it.

I do not regret having had the procedure.

Besides, if I were ever to remarry (again??)a younger sports model one day (I'm still happily married to my first wife), it would be on my terms, (reversal, are you nuts?) no more kids, dammit, been there done that, love them,not again... Pun intended. Seeing these grey old toppies on the beach with their toit young wives, trying to keep up with toddlers, is quite amusing and the thing of nightmares, based on a few hours of pleasure inbetween.

Besides, if I were ever to remarry (again??)a younger sports model one day (I'm still happily married to my first wife), it would be on my terms, (reversal, are you nuts?) no more kids, dammit, been there done that, love them,not again... Pun intended. Seeing these grey old toppies on the beach with their toit young wives, trying to keep up with toddlers, is quite amusing and the thing of nightmares, based on a few hours of pleasure inbetween.

So just what is this snippet (pardon the pun) of information worth to you should your current wife see it..... I think I still have your shipping details somewhere on file .... 

So just what is this snippet (pardon the pun) of information worth to you should your current wife see it..... I think I still have your shipping details somewhere on file ....

We're in Tjoon Boet... Dont forget, I shipped to YOU!!

Is this what happens when you write a response after a few brandewyns?

We(wife and I) have discussed everything that we think the Dr will ask today so that if he asks us questions then we not looking at each other wondering what to say.

• 1 month later...

Done!!!!!

Did it last week Wednesday. Seems I was lucky and got it done just in time before all surgery like this has been postponed.